Juvenile diabetes?

I think in such a situation she is better off worrying about being healthy and alive as opposed to being fat.

Sometimes this sort of thing has to remain just a fantasy...
13 years

Feeder to feedee

Efei wrote:
I was the other way round. I spent my childhood having dreams about gaining weight. Then in my early teens I suddenly started noticing the opposite sex, which progressed into wanting to see them grow. Although I still have the occasional dream about myself gaining weight...

Same for me, althought these days the two interests are about equal for me, so i'd probably consider myself a mutual gainer, but i'd really be happy with either.
13 years

How you heard of ths community

Good old Google.

Actually, it was via wikipedia.

I was bored one night on my laptop and decided to do the unthinkable, look into my secret love of fat and weightgain.

Found out it was a fetish.

Found out it was called Feederism

Googled Feederism.

Have never looked back, I don't think there is anywhere else that I feel more comfortable and among like minded people then when I am here. smiley
13 years

Where do they go?

FlowerGoddess wrote:
They always come back. Hahaha smiley

lol, of course they do, who can resist the allure of Fantasy Feeder. smiley
13 years

Breaking it to your parents??

Awesome thread people.
13 years

Coming to london.

billabong20 wrote:
Alice, it would be great to meet you!

QFT
13 years

Rants & raves...

Maimee wrote:
Just because we post revealing pictures on here doesn't make us whores. We're expressing our sexuality, nothing else. We're not promising you anything.

Well Said
13 years

Harry potter?

I always thought i'd be in Ravenclaw, but i'd probably really be in Slytherin.
13 years

Drinking olive oil to gain

I'd stick with the B&J, I think it would be healthier then the butter.

Of course though, butter would be smoother and easier to consume in large amounts.

Guess you gotta decide which is more important, a fast or a healthy gain.
13 years