Story cover pic specifications?

Hi Jiggle Junkie,

The dimensions above refer to a landscape image. The whole story cover is comprised of the story art, and a background colour to overlay the title and author derails. So the dimensions I gave would make the story cover look like the FF default story cover, which I will show below.

The new story thumbnail image code works in a way that whatever image is uploaded it can be resized to make sure that it looks like a book cover. It automatically adds the story title and authors name to the thumbnail and puts this on a coloured border (which also changes height based on image size and also title length)

Because everyone uses different images some story covers do come out differently. Some as full page images, some with a smaller title and author name section. But it can work and i feel looks a little nicer than the default... like the examples below.

To be completely honest I do not know the dimensions of the pictures these authors are using, so if you would prefer a different look to the default then it would be a matter of playing around with the images and sizes to find something that suits what you are looking for. I may have a go at this myself too.

See below the default image, and some other images that look full size and a smaller background color area that work quite well.

Hope this helps!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Story cover pic specifications?

Hi Jiggle Junkie,

What your seeing is correct, so not to worry!

We changed the thumbnail size to make the thumbnails appear more like a book cover. We also made the decision to remove the cover art on the chapter pages themselves.

Please note that the optimum story art size is: 1280 x 720 pixels or larger.

Hope this helps!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Location of personal ads

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch regarding posting in the forums.

Can I ask if the message you received was from a member of the site, or moderator of the site?

You do not need to be worried about the frequency of your personal ad postings. I would advise that posts of this nature do stay in the personals ad forum regardless if the ad has specific interested such as BDSM.

We do realise that the personal ad forum does need a little revamp to ensure its a useful tool for site members. We have considered splitting the personal ad thread into sub sections such as, friendships, sexual, online only, etc... so hopefully this will be a update that is implemented when we next get round to working on the forum section.

Hope this helps, but do let me know if you have any further questions.

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Profile activity

Hi Bigwideland,

Thanks for the suggestion. We do have profile activity tab on users profiles which you can check, but as you say this isn't a searchable filter.

I will highlight this with hiccupx as it may be something we can implement onto profiles, and profile searches in the future.

Keep the feedback and suggestions coming!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Fakes

Thank you for reporting this to us. I will take a look at the profiles mentioned above.

Take care!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Fancy helping out on the site? new moderators needed!

Hi all,

A big thank you to everyone who has got in touch. I have sent some messages out today so keep your eye out for those. If anyone else is interested do please make a post here on the forum thread and I will get in touch as soon as I can.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Website freezes

Hi Munchies,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. So it primarily happens when you are sending messages on the site?

In what other instances have you experienced the site freezing? Can you also advise if this is a particular time of day or is it sporadic?

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
2 years