Teasing

Onlychubby:
I have fantasies of running into ex boyfriends who I dated 25-30 lbs ago. I actually want them to be assholes and call me fat or tease me in some way. Unfortunately they�ll probably just do it behind my back!

Or worse. They may be closet FA's and want to get back together with you since you've gained weight.
6 years

Im obsessed

Adamspet piggy:
I understand. I gave up all control to my fianc�. It started out as just something different to do with him feeding me sometimes. As I gained a few pounds I started to realize and enjoy all the extra attention he gave me. I could see he was pleased the more weight I gained and it was such a turn on to me how much more he fondled my body. I became totally obsessed with wanting to become an extremely obese pig. I took it to an extreme and did have sone health issues. I am now gaining at a slow pace zinc it seems to be working wonderful now.

After looking at your pictures, you are at a pretty good spot now. Gaining a little more will be nice too. The older you get, the more problems there are gaining.
6 years

Does padding count as 'fat experience"?

The problem with being a true feedee, is that you are fat all of the time, and it is a lifestyle commitment. If you stuff your clothes, you can do it part time. The same difference in a transvestite vs a transgender. A transvestite can leave his fetish at his door, and a transgendered has to live it 24/7.
6 years

Post your feabie name here!

Same name. (Not that anyone cares)
6 years

Should fat girls dance like whores?

smallfat:
When I attended Whore University(class of 2012 Valedictorian), they had no dance class.

I'd love to see the mascot and the team name.
6 years

How much have you made from paysites?

I heard one of the most famous, beautiful and first models was making only a couple of hundred dollars a year. So, it sounds like an opportunity for a few extra dollars, but not a career. Also, don't forget there are no benefits, plus you will need to spend money on cameras, food, clothes, etc. Being a model would probably be a turn off for many potential mates, and many of the models, when they reach 40 or 50 find themselves with no income.
6 years

As a fa, does the cause why someone is fat, influence your level of attraction?

For me, it does not matter at all. (As long as it is not from pregnancy). If she gains as a side effect of medicine or any non-eating reason, that is fine with me.
6 years

Getting people's hopes up (serious query for advice)

Losing weight will slow your metabolism and make you bigger in the long run.
6 years

Feeling lucky as a feeder

The quickest way to get fat is to yoyo diet. It keeps slowing the metabolism down.
6 years

Fat and obese clothing stores for men.

I like the title of the post. I can see the store's motto now: "we cater to obese men"
6 years