Looking for a feeder

I am a 23 year old submissive feedee. I am looking for a Dom Feeder to take complete control of my weight and get me as big as he wants me to be. Through feeding, force feeding, tube or funnel feeding. Keeping track of my progress to make sure I'm on track for how much I should be gaining. I am into being treated like a cow or pig would be treated. My KIK is ToriKS22.
7 years

Looking for a dominant feeder

I am a 23 year old submissive feedee. I am looking for a Dom Feeder to take complete control of my weight and get me as big as he wants me to be. Through feeding, force feeding, tube or funnel feeding. Keeping track of my progress to make sure I'm on track for how much I should be gaining. I am into being treated like a cow or pig would be treated. My KIK is ToriKS22.
7 years

Looking for a dominant feeder/bf

Any dominant feeders looking for a submissive feedee and a relationship message me or add me on kik ToriKS22. I am a kind, caring, loving, down to earth girl. I am submissive and love when a guy takes control especially when it comes to feeding and making me as fat as he wants me to be. I look forward to talking and getting to know you.
7 years

About a story

Does anyone remember a story that was posted on here a few years ago that was about a woman who married an older man and she gets fattened up by him. Once she reaches the point of the immobility he takes her where his other fattened women are. I'm trying to find it but I can't. If you remember it or the name of it please let me know I would appreciate it.
8 years

Feeder who wants complete control

I would love for a feeder when I have one to take complete control over my weight, how much I ate, when I ate and what I ate. Even have control over what I wear and things like that.
8 years

Dom feeders in akron

Any dom feeders in Akron that would like to talk or meet up, message me.
8 years

Meeting

Hey I was wondering if there are any girls in the Akron/Elyria area who would be interested in getting to know each other and being friends.
10 years

Meet up

Hey guys. My fiancé and I are looking to meet up with feeder and feedee couples in the area. We live in Elyria but if you are in the Cleveland or Akron area that would be good. If you would like to meet up sometime let me know smiley
11 years

Looking for locals

Hey everyone. My fiancé and I are looking to meet local feeders and feedees or mutual gainers. We are both from Elyria, Ohio and are looking to meet people around that area or in the Cleveland and Akron area. If you are interested you can message me or my fiancé. My fiancé's profile is Anubis.
We hope to hear from you smiley
11 years
234   loading