Nyc meetup

I am interested in going.
9 years

Im fattening myself up

Just be straight forward and tell him.
9 years

Once you get the line does it

fanedfox wrote:
Do you mean the "sag" line, where your belly starts to sag down? I have to admire your avatar photo, great belly!

Thank you. And yes sag line so do once you get one do you always have one at just about any weight? In avatar I am leaning in a little so line is noticeable when standing straight it's not.
9 years

Once you get the line does it

Once you get the line at bottom of belly and lose some weight it may be come more noticeable then if one regains to a new high weight does the line go away?
9 years

Sucking in for shame

When I first started gaining I used to suck it in. Sense I have gotten kind of big it doesn't make any difference. Now I proudly let it be. It feels good to not feel self conscious about being bigger.
9 years

What's it like having a belly?

Once you start to get one you're going to like it. Then you will think I wonder what another ten lbs will feel like I bet it will feel great. The cycle continues.
10 years

Tribesmen fattened by women

The milk mixed with blood to drink doesn't sound appealing. Being feed constantly by women for six months straight sounds great. Imagine how fat we would get if we tried it with our food.
10 years

Help gaining 15 lbs

skip breakfast and eat more than normal adding a pint of super premium ice cream every night before bed works well.
10 years

Others noticing your gain!

here is a link to an old forum post of mine

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-thread.php

comments people make noticing your gain

I was at a machinery auction the other day and friends that I haven't seen for a couple years made allot of comments. These are the comments I got throughout the day.

1. First I walked up to an old friend to say hello who was standing with a group of people. He Yells out "Wow look at how fat you got." and pats my belly.

2. another friend comes walking by pats my belly and says "Getting fat."

3. I was eating a cheese burger and someone else come by and says " I should have known you would be eating."

4. another friend comes walking by trips on my foot and says "Oh sorry was that your belly, I mean foot?"
10 years
23456   loading