Guys in jax, fl area.

I'm looking for a guy in the Jacksonville, Florida area. Preferably on the taller side, feedee, and must enjoy hockey games. I love to cook and need someone to share that with. Comment or pm if interested. Don't waste my time if you don't have a profile pic. I won't add any one to any kind of Messenger unless I feel like it so be prepared to pm. smiley Thanks. -Ashley
10 years

Looking for ladies :d

Hi. I'm bisexual and have lurked around for a while. There are a lot of beautiful girls on here. If you want to chat, hit me up!
11 years

Question about gaining

I don't like cake stuff lol. I don't like chocolate. I don't like thick milk. Oh did I mention I'm a picky eater?
11 years

Small female looking

I'm a petite female looking either:
a big man, 6 feet and taller and chunky. Not too big though. I prefer brown hair. You have to like animals and like to cuddle. You also have to like tattoos and piercings.
Or, a female. Gotta be the pretty feminine type. Either getting chubby or moderately big. Which is the majority of females on this site. Not too high maintenance.
I can easily find a big guy interested, so I am looking more for a girl. Either way I'd be a happy camper.
Noone over 30.
message me on here first, then I'll add you to my Yahoo. I just want to know who I'm chatting with.
11 years

Skinny girls for fat guys

Yep. I've always been attracted to big guys. Ive always been told it's dating down, but it's what I like.
11 years

Question about gaining

I guess I'm weird in that I cant eat a lot. It's more I eat really slow so by the time I really get anywhere with my food I'm already full. I have all these healthy person habits that just come naturally but I don't know how to break them.
11 years

Question about gaining

Hi, I've had this account for a few years but never took full advantage of it until now. In high school I was pretty skinny. I ranged from about 117 to 125 or so. In college I've been around 138, and I have been happy with my curves. Recently I gained 5 pounds (at 143 now) and I figured I would gain 10 more to see how I feel.
What is an easy way to gain weight quickly? No, I don't want to hear "calculate calories and see blah blah blah". Nobody ain't got no time for that.
Are there any foods that are high in calories that are easy to add to my diet? I have trouble eating lots of food, so the easier to add the better. (I'm not talking adding condiments to my foods, I mean actual foods to add.)
Any help would be appreciated.
Please and thank you!!
11 years
234   loading