Everyone's losing weight

I don't think we have to worry about everyone losing weight. It's great that there's people who are losing weight who didn't want to be fat to begin with and wanted a change. There's always going to be people who wish to be fat, the obesity epidemic isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
7 months

This fetish never truly goes away, does it?

It never goes away lol. I took a break from gaining back in 2016 and then it came creeping back in early 2020 before the pandemic. I got a bad reaction to something at work, and had to use steroid cream which made me gain a bunch of weight and it reminded me that I love the feeling of getting fatter. :V
7 months

Would anyone be interested in watching a transwoman grow??

Yes I'd love to see a trans woman grow! smiley Either way you should gain for yourself ultimately, but it sounds like you want to do it anyways!
7 months

Goths of fantasy feeder?

Nothing like a fat goth girl, I love when my spouse dresses in goth fashion. Big goth women are super hot.
10 months

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

Faytedfatty:
Used to stuff my clothes with my siblings to play "fat people." Followed me from that point on I guess

I used to do this with my sister and cousins too! I think this was one of my awakenings. I also loved when cartoon characters would get fat. I remember wanting to be fat just like them.
10 months

On a double belly

I love my spouse’s double belly! The bottom roll is my favorite but I love the top one too.
10 months

My normal non-fetish d&d group just gave me a huge weight gain fantasy

Man it would be very awkward for me if any of my future campaigns ended up like this. It's hot to think about, but I would have to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and jerk off lol.
10 months

Feedee trans men happy with their tits

I hate how large my moobs are so I can't relate to this. People read me as the wrong gender because of how large my chesticles are. :\ They're too large to just simply pass as moobs, even as I continue to gain weight. It's honestly the main cause of my dysphoria. I'm glad you're happy with your chest though OP!
1 year

When you decided to start gaining…

I always wanted to be fat. I remember watching numerous cartoons growing up where characters would get fat and I would pretend to be fat by putting pillows underneath my shirt. When I first hit puberty, I started gaining weight since my appetite increased. My grandmother got worried and forced me to exercise at her house for 10 minutes. I was slightly overweight at this point and I was 14 years old... I didn't gain much throughout high school because I didn't want to keep having to exercise on my grandmother's treadmill. I did make the mistake once saying I wanted to be bigger, and my dad would say "Do you want to end up like your best friend's sister?" I had to bite my tongue and not say anything, because the truth is I wanted to be as big as her one day. Then when I was 20 years old, I came across this site and started to indulge and purposely gain weight. I was around 135 or 140 when I first joined, and gained about 15 or so pounds not too long after. I've been gaining off and on ever since and I'm up to around 225 lbs now. I'm a trans guy and have been medically transitioning for almost three years now and my weight has been up and down since but my appetite has yet again increased.
1 year

Ever want to get back in shape?

Sometimes I think about getting into shape. I should probably lose some weight so I can get top surgery, but then I tell myself that I just need to find a surgeon that is willing to operate on someone with a bmi of 44. I know there are some surgeons that will, and then I think about just saving up to see one of the surgeons that can operate on a big guy like me and go back to gaining.
1 year
23456   loading