Crush on overweights fictional chatacers.

I've never really had a psychological attraction to overweight characters, because unfortunately they are rarely presented as cool characters in truth. But I just realized when I was a kid, watching The Incredibles I saw one reason why I might have an attraction to Stocky Daddies. It was Bob,

the father of the family. Plus there were lots of scenes where you could see her belly in 3D moving in all directions.

And he really had a hot daddy voice in the French version (because yes I am French) Otherwise I don't know his original version.

I also wrote this topic because I realized that in a lot of people, fetishes and future attractions in others are triggered by seeing certain scenes in films or cartoons from our childhood. (I'm thinking for example of the blueberry from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

I apologize for the message I wrote above. I tried to delete it but I can't
1 month

I've never really had a psychological attraction to overweight characters, because unfortunately they are rarely presented as cool characters in truth. But I just realized when I was a kid, watching The Incredibles I saw one reason why I might have an attraction to Stocky Daddies. It was Bob,

[img]https://www.google.fr/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.alamyimages.fr%2Fles-indestructibles-bob-parr-2004-image488729813.html&psig=AOvVaw3OUs6kaCmfj8yJkA8IcTXu&ust=1718993727346000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBEQjRxqFwoTCKib-e_k6oYDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE[/img]

the father of the family. Plus there were lots of scenes where you could see her belly in 3D moving in all directions.

[img]https://www.google.fr/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffr.wallpaper.mob.org%2Fimage%2Fmovie-incredibles_2-the_incredibles-pixar-the_incredibles_2-mr_incredible-bob_parr-1303785.html&psig=AOvVaw3fBh68x2eaj1Ou526axbo1&ust=1718994467256000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBEQjRxqFwoTCMj-l43o6oYDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAQ[/img]
And he really had a hot daddy voice in the French version (because yes I am French) Otherwise I don't know his original English voice.

[img]https://www.google.fr/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2Fart-reference-poses--48202658504175605%2F&psig=AOvVaw2QSeJhRazuDAY9G8xXWBvi&ust=1718994753761000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CBEQjRxqFwoTCKiNitLo6oYDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE[/img]
1 month

Newenglander:
Recently saw a movie starring Sarah LeJeune. First time seeing her, definitely a hottie in my book. Hope she does more movies. I can't stop thinking about her.

effectively.
1 month

Stockylove:
Have you ever had a psychological, physical attraction, or both, to an overweight character in a film, series, anime, cartoon, or video game? How did it go for you? and what did this awaken in you?

Munchies:
Only as a child. I remember being attracted to Clay from Xiaolin Showdown.

/revision/latest?cb=20150228025935

Outside of that, I've always preferred real people. Ya can't smooch a cartoon after all.

Of cours yep.
1 month

Have you ever had a psychological, physical attraction, or both, to an overweight character in a film, series, anime, cartoon, or video game? How did it go for you? and what did this awaken in you?
1 month

Belly crushing vidéos.

I'm writing this topic because one of my biggest dreams is to be crushed under the big hairy belly of a huge gaybear 🐻 and that's why I made belly crushing videos (where I play the role of a giant who crushes a plastic figurine of a human being with my stomach), and I had the idea to see on the internet if some people did the same thing as me. And I was disappointed not to find anything. I can't find videos of people crushing people with their bellies, or even figurines etc... Otherwise I found facesitting but that's not what I was looking for. Do you know of videos similar to those I posted in the videos on my profile ?
1 month

Do you assume your kinks and fetish in real life.

BigBallBellyGirl:
I have some very good friends who know there is a sexual component to my size and eating habits; with some, I've spoken of it, although not in great detail to non-feedists.

My parents know I'm happy with my size and do not aspire to be thin. They're not thrilled, but they also love me enough not to alienate me for it. There is a zero percent chance I'd ever discuss feedism with them

With work, my size and sexual preferences are absolutely no one's business.

All that said, my fiance probably has more friends who know about his lifestyle. He's tall, lean, and fit, and he is marrying a 500 lb.+ woman. While he has been in past relationships with some average-sized or thin women, two of his past girlfriends have been over 300 pounds. At the very least, most people who are close to him know his preferences.

Lucky man.
3 months

Stockylove:
I was just wondering if there were a lot of people who admitted to having these fetishes or kinks to their parents, families, friends, or work colleagues. How they reacted. Did they discover it or did you tell them? How do you live this experience?

For my part, no one knows. I simply don't assume it, especially since I have a lot of kinks around gaybears and bellies in general. If I told them all about my weird big weirdo's kinks, they'd be sent to the psychiatric asylum.

PurpleJade:
I told my partner, and a friend who I don't talk to much. But I haven’t told my therapist.

I’m quiet around fetishes and really don’t talk about it. My partner recently has asked me if I would love them after they lost weight with their new injection they were approved for. The question was vague and not really as direct as I worded it. But we clearly both don't want to talk about it. That was the first time they suggested my fetish since maybe a year ago when I first brought it up.

Good luck. This is not a situation I would want to be in. But I don't think that will happen to me.
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
Be around a group of guys for long enough eventually the topic of fetishes/what you like comes up, and I’ll be honest it’s been tough to answer as of late it never used to be it was just you know sexy stuff hot women do now my answers are more like the awkward “you know” lol anyone with half a brain would probably connect the dots that I’m some sort of deviant but no one has caught on that I know of.

But otherwise no it’s just not anyone’s business imo unless it’s someone I’m really intimate with

I see.
3 months

I was just wondering if there were a lot of people who admitted to having these fetishes or kinks to their parents, families, friends, or work colleagues. How they reacted. Did they discover it or did you tell them? How do you live this experience?

For my part, no one knows. I simply don't assume it, especially since I have a lot of kinks around gaybears and bellies in general. If I told them all about my weird big weirdo's kinks, they'd be sent to the psychiatric asylum.
3 months
23456   loading