Do you have kinks that are unrelated to weight, food, or bdsm ?

WeirdoOnArt:
Here are mine:
Cosplay, Nerdy, Kemonomimi (humans with animal ears and tail only), mutual poking/tickling, petplay (mainly pretending to be cat), hidden **x, glasses.

All the previously mentioned ones are mutual.
Here are the ones I’d like for only my potential girlfriend (up to her if she wants to):
Maid dress, stockings

Strayguard:
Just pulling this randomly, but can kemonomimi extend past humans with animal ears and tails? Only asking since you specified that lol.

No not for me at least
1 month

Do you have kinks that are unrelated to weight, food, or bdsm ?

Here are mine:
Cosplay, Nerdy, Kemonomimi (humans with animal ears and tail only), mutual poking/tickling, petplay (mainly pretending to be cat), hidden **x, glasses.

All the previously mentioned ones are mutual.
Here are the ones I’d like for only my potential girlfriend (up to her if she wants to):
Maid dress, stockings
1 month

Finding real people

WeirdoOnArt:
You’re not alone pal. I really wish I can find the right girl to care for and feed on this website.

Munchies:
Sir, you've been here for 4 days. And your profile is even worse than OP's.

You call yourself a "loser nerd." I know you meant that to be funny, but women see that as a red flag. We see it as you being an emotionally insecure little man-baby who will make that other people's problem.

I know dating is hard out here on these streets, but accounts that aren't even a week old with barely any site interaction and shitty profiles have no legs to stand on.

WeirdoOnArt:
I’m sorry

Munchies:
This is not something to apologize for. This is something that you internalize the feedback and do better.

I’ll do that in the future no worries
1 month

Sweet or savory?

It really depends on my mood. But I eat more savory food than anything, because if I eat too much sweets I'll end up with a nasty taste in my mouth and stuff
1 month

Bmi. what's yours?

18kg/m. I'm a feeder anyways so yea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1 month

Finding real people

WeirdoOnArt:
You’re not alone pal. I really wish I can find the right girl to care for and feed on this website.

Munchies:
Sir, you've been here for 4 days. And your profile is even worse than OP's.

You call yourself a "loser nerd." I know you meant that to be funny, but women see that as a red flag. We see it as you being an emotionally insecure little man-baby who will make that other people's problem.

I know dating is hard out here on these streets, but accounts that aren't even a week old with barely any site interaction and shitty profiles have no legs to stand on.

I’m sorry
1 month

Finding real people

1 month

Taking a time out for my health

Get well soon! You got this
1 month

Interested?

If you’re a girl around my age wanting to start something with me contact me. If not then feel free to ask me questions about life or something.
1 month

Fat fantasies

I have had this fantasy already ever since I was a little kid. I would always put stuffed animals under my female friend's clothes and I feel like the awakening of this fantasy really wasn't present until I turned 11. Sometimes, however, I do feel guilty for wanting to have a fat girlfriend because of health concerns and that at some point I would be responsible for the risks. However, I really hope someday I'll find my marshmallow girl and that we'll be like a marshmallow on a stick couple (me being the stick and her being the marshmallow lol)
1 month
234   loading