Weight gain since high school

I was about 270 pounds when I left highschool, and about 470 now. So i have gained 200 pounds since then and 100 pounds of it during last 3 years.
11 years

Extreme size contrast?

Acctually I am big boy and dreaming of big girls.
11 years

Waist/pant sizes?

I am now about 460 - 470 pounds and wearing pants nr 78 from Pioner factory in Germany. These meet my requirements the best as I like to wear my pants over my big belly. Other companies production and sizes are different and does not fit with my body type so well. So one thing to take consideration as well is different sizing in use, therefore we should speak not only sizes but as well about waist measurements. Right now I am 180 cm (sorry I dont know this in inches and I am too lazy to calculate it). Generally speaking at clothes is that in last years I have gained (not intentionallY) like 20 - 30 pounds in each year, with that my waist has grown about 10 cm each year. In size wise it has added about 3 units to my pants size and one X to shirts.
Again sizing is strange I must wear 10 XL shirts, but my waist is not 200 cm.smiley
11 years

Young ssbbw in search of ssbhm

fatgirl94 wrote:
19 Year old girl in search of a big man to possibly have a mutual gain with, and soon a relationship. Pm me or post here if interested!!

Wow, an interesting proposal!
11 years

Why do you like being fat?

soft belly wrote:
i love the feel of my growing belly watching it get softer and fatter i love playing with my fat making it jiggle and bounce i love feeling my belly jiggle while i walk and seeing my belly hang out the bottom of shirts that i out grew i love the feel of my fat belly sitting on my lap. i love the softness and squeezing my fat rolls

I also like softnes of my body and rolls. I think this is sexy.
11 years

What is "too thin?"

Too thin depends of standpoint of viewer. When I was at range of 300 pounds, I considered people under 200 pounds thin. Now when I am over 400 pounds I consider thin people are less than 300 pounds. I am not thinking myself as overweight person, I am taking my weight as normal. I am feeling well and dont think I must have diet to reduce my weight. It was really funny when I was at flea-market and one person sold there clothes for big sizes. So I asked is there 7-8 XL clothes available. She said no and that I must diet as I am too fat. I dont feel myself fat. I didnt mentioned her that acctually I am still gaining and next year I probably need already 9 xl clothes. I am doing nothing for gaining or stopping it, simply I know that every month I will have like 2-3 extra pounds coming.
11 years

Anyone feel like this?

You know taste and desires can be changing with years. I have always liked big girls. I dont know why, but it has always been my dream. When I was young fat boy I dreamed about girls in 200 pounds range and even thought that 300 + girls are too big for me. Now I am dreaming about SSBBW girls in 400-500 weight range and thinking 300 pounds is too skinny for me and 200 is totally out of my interest. Probably it has something to do also my own weight as I am now myself over 400 pounds. I know this is fantasy as there are very few big girls, who like big boys, but I still can dream.smiley
11 years

What a difference a year makes

In last years I have constantly gained about 30 pounds per year, without active efforts for gaining. I like it and I dont want to rush it more as at least now I have made decision, that I must stop at 500 pounds weightlimit. Otherwise my life could become very complicated here with extreme overweight. Still fortunately now next couple of years I can enjoy this silent weightgain.
11 years

Weight distribution

It used to be spread quite equally all over my body, but nowadays everything is going to grow my lowest part of belly. It has grown huge during last years and now gut is hanging very deep under. Arms and legs have remained as they were. OK I am not seeing my legs very well over my fat rolls of belly, so I think also upper part of legs has grown with butt. Butt is definately grown as well as I am not fitting in some chairs with armrests, where I used to fit earlier.
11 years
23456   loading