Jiggle Jiggle:
Oh hell no!
It wouldn't end well for him.
Same here
4 months
I been fat for just about my whole life. Only to lose some weight. I wasn’t satisfied with the weight loss; only to regain the weight and then some. I went from chubby girl, fat tween, in between and now fat woman.
4 months
When I was a fat tween around twelve years old; putting on a pair of jeans around the hips and waist was snug. I couldn’t button my jeans around my belly; so what I did was let my belly hang over the jeans. My sister told me that I look like the belly bucking competitors on the show Real People. When I walked my belly would jiggle. Anyway, I was a junior Belly Bucker.
4 months
My colleague who is a little heavier than I am; broken two office chairs on the job. The foldable camping chairs, I bent one chair and the other chair I broke one; due to the weight capacity.
4 months
When I was a child, I wanted to be fat just like my two aunts were. I admired their large size bodies and their large bellies and their confidence on being on the large size. I started getting chubby when I was eight years old. By the time I started back to school in the fall, I was already fat.
I doubled my size; outweighing my older sister. She would poke my belly and I would bump her with my belly. My mother would try to put me on a diet to lose weight or send me to fat camp. I couldn’t stick to a diet long enough; but, going to fat camp was much more fun.
4 months
My snacks at my desk are usually chips, cookies and cupcakes.
4 months
There wasn’t a warning sign . I developed a fat fetish when I was a child. Watching Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory when Violet Beauregard turned into a blueberry. I started getting fat when I was eight years old. My older sister was the slender one; while I became the fat younger sister.
5 months
I normally wear my jeans under my belly, so I can achieve a belly hang. It’s much easy for me when I’m belly bucking.
8 months
When I gained weight, I couldn’t avoid getting a double chin. My neck basically turned into a extra chin when I gotten fat.
8 months
Back then, when I was at a shopping mall, GNC had a scale. Therefore, I put a quarter in the scale to weigh myself.! weighed in at 227.5-lbs. I was astonished that I was well over the 200-lb. mark. I said to myself that I gained twenty-eight pounds with excitement.
8 months