Getting through a performance

TheWhipHand:
Yes, it was a religious building so no snacks. Poor little man.

Who suffered more? The feeder that was unable to feed or the feedee?
5 years

I can't stop

TheWhipHand: " I see someone who's the slighted bit plump and I want to stuff them. I'm completely guilty of being sadistic."

You know... I'm the slightist bit plump (hint).

I think every Dom/Domme has that sadistic thought.
5 years

How to decrease visceral and increas subcutaneous

becomingoverweight:
Yeah, I recommend you take my advice that I gave there for losing visceral fat. I can also give you advice for gaining subcutaneous fat now or later.

It probably is best to lose the visceral fat now rather than just pile subcutaneous fat on top of it. This is mainly for health reasons but it's also because the protruding visceral fat stretches your layer of abdominal subcutaneous fat thinner. Losing visceral fat would make your layer of abdominal subcutaneous fat thicker. Also, if you were to gain subcutaneous fat, the less visceral fat the higher the rate at which your layer of abdominal subcutaneous fat gets thicker.

This would be good for growing stretch marks then? If the rate is faster, then maybe the skin will be unable to keep up.
5 years

Gay gainers/feeders belly preferences

ShakesSphere:
This thread was started 9 years ago and there are 6 replies. Not exactly fast paced chat, I would say!

Many things have changed in that time span.
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

Vr5:
I'm a diabetic (a somewhat recent dx from about a yr ago). It's been difficult finding a balance for me as I have binge eating and food addiction issues.

Does it make gaining weight easier?

BTW. You have a nice belly.
5 years

Diabetics and gaining...

Do any diabetic feedees, feel that their feeder wanted them diabetic on purpose?

How many feedees are diabetic on FF?
5 years

Wanting to gain weight but struggling

jdude200:
I wish I could but dairy doesn't do well with me unfortunately

Try taking a dairy digestive aid before you drink your cream.
5 years

Tight clothes

Hammertime44:
Anyone else love the feeling of soft tight shirts and pants. I just bought a pair of male leggins and my thighs are bigger than I thought. And I love how I can wear the waist high and see my jiggly belly protrude under the skin tight material lol

Male leggins, they make them for men? Where can I find them?
I would love to have another option.
5 years

Does anyone like doing ddlg with feederism?

Can anyone explain how spreader pants work, other than the obvious resulting waddle?
5 years

Spreaders

This is something that I do not understand, so maybe others can enlighten me. ABDL sometimes wear spreaders, what's the point in this?
Is it to force a waddle, keep legs seperated, other?
5 years