Should i confess?

Layla wrote:
randomlancila wrote:
If you're not willing to confess to it, it sounds like it's something you're ashamed of being. And that's not cool.

I disagree with this because I am a feedee and not in the least bit ashamed of it however I wouldnt tell my family and friends because not only would they not understand but they would also try and stop me

also I am wondering if anyone else agrees that it is easier to come out as being a guy that likes big women than coming out as a woman that likes being big and wants to get bigger ?
Agree absolutely..liking big women,speaking as a guy,is in my view not that uncommon and will be accepted fairly easily.Being a woman (or a man frankly)who wants to gain themselves freaks people out hugely and is MUCH harder to confess to..people are just so conditioned to believe that it is natural to want to be thin.
13 years

Fattest of your friends/family

Yeah I'm the fattest..all my family and work colleagues are slim,fat haterssmiley
13 years

Feederism topic for term paper

Am not in a relationship (unfortunatelysmiley),but am VERY much into fat fetishism generally and am a gainer and would be feedee:if you think I can help,feel free to ask me smiley
13 years

Attention pervs!

AliceInWonderland wrote:
damn it... I thought this was gonna be a picture of tits and belly *moves on*
lolsmiley
13 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

Keen on feeding and encouraging,but basically am a sub gainer/feedee.
13 years

Humilating men by feminizing

Count me in..HUGELY attracted to and turned on by thissmiley
13 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Oh yes,definitely..probably my biggest turn onsmiley
13 years

How many people here are in shape and seeking a feedee/fat person

KattyFeeder wrote:
Well I'm not in shape, but I'm smaller than I used to be and I lift weights. Interested in MMA or doing roller derby one of these days (if I get around to it). I'm really disgusted by thin/in shape men and can only be aroused by enormously obese ones. If they're not there, then I'll be more than happy to help them get there.
Help ME Katty!!!!smiley
13 years

Sizing help?

Kind of like feel,as a man,that I'm intruding heresmiley,but just wanted to say that advertised measurements can vary widely.For example,before I got too big for high street shopping,there was 4 INCHES difference between jeans/trousers that would fit me from GAP and Marks&Spencer.
It is a problem (for men and women)when shopping on the internet.smiley
13 years

Best cities in the world?

London ('When a man is tired of London,he is tired of life.'Dr. Johnson)
13 years