An apology

Awww hope you're feeling better Miss O smiley

Basically any quiz anytime you get the chance is a bonus, don't feel obliged on our behalves.

HNY by the way!

x
12 years

Ok how many people do this???

Am I the only person in the world who just eats chili con carne normally? ie with RICE? Good heavens you lot, it's a 70s classic. Delia would be turning in her grave (if she were in one).
12 years

Favorite apps for your phone?

I have ILoseWeight and Weightbot... intended to help you track your weightloss but even better for making little graphs of how much you gained, lol
12 years

Pub poetry.

Oh Jambo. You are so adorably brilliant.

PS. What pudge?

PPS. NOT a criticism. You're streamlined.
12 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

Miss Thunder wrote:
Carolina_Dee wrote:
I just finished "Wait for Me" The last biography of Deborah Mitford, Dowager Duchess of Devonshire, I enjoyed it too.

Ooo have you read " The Mitfords: Letters Between Six Sisters" Its a compilation of all the letters between the Mitford sisters its a really engaging read and as its broken up in to the individual letters between the sisters its a nice book to dip in to inbetween reading other things

Ooh, I note your graph! (as the Mitford sisters would say). I loved that book - taught me a lot about the social mores and politics of the time too.

I just finished "A Visit From The Goon Squad" by Jennifer Egan - & highly recommend. The characters' lives are all entwined but she's put it together so deftly that you almost don't notice the beautiful architecture of the book. And it skips along so quickly. Oh and it's quite... hip? Sorta?
12 years

This is a morrissey thread

And for those of us sad enough to like Springwatch (otters! owls! badgers! moths! What's not to like?) as well as The Smiths:

&feature=youtube_gdata_player
12 years

Oh wait, how could I forget: "You're The One For Me, Fatty"???
12 years

Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others?
12 years

Events/meet-ups photo gallery!

lc2 wrote:
foxglove wrote:
Nah, I think anyone white with England-in-December colouring is going to get shown up by LC2's amazeballs tan haha

In fairness I'm just back from a fortnight in Egypt gimme a break!!

It is a be-yooooooo-tiful tan. We just all look a bit cr@p in comparison haha

Very good to meet you btw smiley
12 years

Events/meet-ups photo gallery!

Nah, I think anyone white with England-in-December colouring is going to get shown up by LC2's amazeballs tan haha
12 years