Vore and feederism

ryanthepanda wrote:
so since my post got deleted. is anyone on here up for the idea of bbw vore role playing? i love the idea that a bbw or ssbbw eating me and keeping me in her tummy for long periods of time.

That's my fantasy to but its extremely hard to find anyone who is willing to indulge that fantasy with roleplay unless its someone in the adult entertainment field.
9 years

Ssbbw gf low self confidence

There are two ways this can go. She learns to accept your appreciation for her body and you have a fruitful relationship or she never gets over her low self esteem. In the latter case there is almost no way it could work out.
9 years

South carolina

South Carolina dosent have a shortage of larger women look into the Greenville area and if all else fails go to NC
9 years

Bbw/ssbbw in missouri

Looking to meet BBW or SSBBW from Missouri. Will be relocating there soon and I would like to know someone there before I get there. Are there a lot of plus sized women in Missouri?
9 years

Women with deep bellybuttons

if actually done something similar to that. my gf put lotion into one of her rolls and i began to ... into it until i finally climaxed.
9 years

Vore and feederism

Another feederism-vore scenario is a feedee attempts to gain weight by swallowing people whole. Thats the part that intrigues me the most.
9 years

Valentines day

How was your valentines day?
10 years