What is it like to be a feeder?

Tigerlily33:
its a power trip for me. Watching a pig get fatter and more needy turns me on. I like controlling what and when they eat..

...and when or if they get there diapers changed I might add.
5 years

Soda/vinegar

[quote]Rez13:
It can be done safely.
Though, too much baking soda can cause some serious side effects.

What side effects???
5 years

Consequences

Has anyone here been fattened right out of a job? Our have fattened someone to that point?

How would you handle it?
5 years

What is it like to be a feeder?

LittleWanderer87:
Not to over generalize, but it�s just such a wonderfully hedonistic experience.

I like helping someone completely let go of all restraint and push until they literally can�t anymore. Then showering the person with affection and tummy rubs. I love a giant belly on a man so getting to give belly rubs is just the greatest thing ever to me. And then overtime there�s a bit of possessiveness when you know all the rolls and curves you love feeling on their bodies are there because of you.

I like the way you think!

Any experience in BDSM (SS&C)?
5 years

*good tasting* weight gain shakes

How many calories does Thick-it have? How does it rank with the other common fatteners?
5 years

Uncontrolled urination

Last time I had blood work done (a couple of years ago), I was pre-diebetic.

I never considered how similar a pregnancy was to having a food baby.
The fat will push on the bladder?
5 years

Uncontrolled urination

Has any feedee had this happen, you feel the urge to go, you make it to the bathroom, but you start wetting yourself before you can get your pants down, and you just can't stop the flow. You have little to no control.

Is this just age related and/or related to gaining? What can be done, other than a life in diapers?
5 years

Buffets

SB360:
The last few times I've been to Golden Corral it hasn't been that good. Hometown buffet is ok, but bland. There is not any really good buffets around here, unfortunately.

Our Golden Coral closed up, and is now a cleaners and a 7-11. smiley
5 years

Buffets

fatterandfatter:
Lancaster County, in SE Pennsylvania (also known as Amish Country), is Buffet Heaven. Bird-in-Hand & Miller's are very good. . .but Shady Maple is the gold standard. It's jaw-dropping & belly-streching the amount of mouth-watering food they have available.

They also have several great family-style restaurants (where they seat you with other people at long tables, bring out big platters of food that get passed around, & the waitress asks if anybody wants more).

The food is hearty, rich, delicious, calorie-filled! A feedee could put on a good few pounds during a vacation there smiley.

Do you have the addresses for these buffet's? I would like to add them to my favs, so that one day I could sit down and eat there.
5 years

Inducing tummy aches

I drink heavy cream when gaining, and I have Never gotten a tummy ache from it. But then again, I lack a feeder to PUSH me.

Any evil feeders out there? (Looking)
5 years