Huge ass

I don't know about "huge", but I would like more fat back there.
5 years

Post-wedding weight gain

I'll be getting married in a few months to a fat woman who likes me fat, but isn't not quite on board with intentionally getting fatter. What can I expect to happen regarding getting fatter after the wedding?
5 years

Forced feminization/forced fattening?

Vanity Fair:
omgggg, why have I not seen this thread?

forced fem via a gentle medication: SPIRONOLACTONE (generic: aldactone)

this is what trans ladies take to grow boobs and redistribute fat. I take 50mg of it every day to keep my skin acne-free. The stuff is magical.

ShakesSphere:
I had to take spironlactone for a year and I can vouch for this. My boobs grew massively, and so did my nipples. years later, my nipples are still extra sensitive.
The stuff also lowers your blood pressure so it's healthy for you.

Why did you need to take it?
5 years

In need of advice

I use a shot of Torani or Grenadine syrup per pint plus maybe a bit of vanilla extract.
5 years

Kilts

Do any of you fat guys have kilts? Where did you get them? I'll need one in a few months and most of the places I'm looking at don't make them in my size. According to how kilts are sized, I need one around 56" to 60".
5 years

Excuses for overeating

"I gotta make sure my pants don't fall down!"
5 years

Best ways to grow a pot belly

Mime:
At the moment I'm ok with it.. Because it's not as much as it was last time. But yeah the protein is definitely helping, but I'm also trying to add as much muscle as I can..

Though if I get too much visceral fat it might be good to know how to lose some.. But I do like my belly sitting out further at the moment 😉

becomingoverweight:
Ok, I think I'll make a post on how to lose visceral fat later and link to it here so I don't need to keep copying and pasting in the future.

Yes please.
5 years

Let’s talk tattoos

I'd love to see a belly tattoo that was gotten when its owner was skinny, prior to getting super-fat.
5 years

799lbs isn't enough!

Or just put the top at 1999 pounds. That should be enough.
5 years

Hormones?

Al_Belly:
I would think estrogen would accelerate weight gain as well. I was reading about phytoestrogens in soy and flax seed and there seems to be some possible effect on weight and breast growth from high consumption of those substances. They are certainly not as effective as the isolated hormones used for injections, but I once read a medical journal article about a patient who mass consumed soy milk and triggered a rapid onset of gynocamastia.

Got a link to that case? I'd love to grow big breasts, but not by using hormones directly.

There ought to be some soy derivative to use instead of soy milk (yuck).
5 years