What ff member do you have a..

PigGirl wrote:
Purple Sneakers wrote:
Xutjja Plag wrote:
Amatrix, but everyone already knows that.

*nods* I second that.

I'd like to third that.
I'll fourth thatsmiley
13 years

Feederism in the mainstream

If it is I'm gladsmiley
Chat Magazine has a three page spread on Susanne Eman (Celestial Bombshell)who has been on here from time to timesmiley
Unfortunately,all the usual anti-fat comments on the magazine's Facebook pagesmiley
13 years

Female feeders

poppy wrote:
wow so I am one of the few female who actualy prefer to be the feeder?
Yep!lolsmiley
13 years

Attention whores !!!

Layla wrote:
I get really angry when people call me or other girls on the site here that talk in chat and post pictures and stuff attention whores and that were just fishing for compliments because I don’t know about the rest of you girls but I don’t post pictures and videos to reassure that I’m good looking because to be honest I know I’m not stunning but now that I’ve had the courage to gain the weight I’ve always wanted I no longer have any qualms with my body (except my boobs hahaha)

No I post these things because the society we live in and especially me living in ***ing western Australia, Perth is THE most isolated city in the world ! feederism is not seen as normal and no one I have ever met has liked fat girls and whenever I have ever brought up anything about feeders and feedees to my mum, sister or friends they have been disgusted and said what weirdos.
When I was 60 kilos guys were always hitting on me and paying attention and now no one ever looks and if they do its probably because my belly is hanging out hahha and although in a way that turns me on a little it still sort of hurts so when people comment or message me it shows me that im not a freak and there are people out there that are genuinely enthralled and turned on by the way a body changes as it gets fatter and all the beautiful things that go with it !

Its not about them saying im hot or sexy or whatever, I mean sure that’s nice hahha but its about them saying things like ‘ I love the way your belly is starting to hang over your pants’ or whatever because that’s probably the thing I love the most so far about getting fat so it verifies that im not alone, there are heaps of people out there that love the exact same things no matter how ‘weird’ our fetish it and I will be able to find someone that I can share my life with the way that we both crave.

Hahahaha however, this may seem really hypocritical but for some reason I just get annoyed when people like post whenever they post new stuff and say COMMENT COMMENT NOW NOW hahahaha
The only bit of this that I would disagree with is where you say you are not hot and sexy:beauty is supposed to be in the eye of the beholder and this beholder says you are bothsmiley
For what it's worth,having been slim and toned when I was in denial about my desire to gain and be fat;us guys do have it easier than you girls.Women are less judgmental about size than men are of women.However,there are similarities between your experience and mine:I used to have little difficulty in attracting women generally speaking,but since I have gained,I have found it much more difficult.I know of NOBODY in 'real'life who is into feederism:only internet friends.This life as a gainer is SO lonely,that this and similar sites are the only real opportunity to mingle openly and honestly and showing off your body to people who you know will appreciate it in this thin obsessed,anti fat world is only naturalsmiley
13 years

What do you want right now?

ihearrtyou wrote:
Its been said before but....right now I want a boy to rub my belly!
First in line to volunteer heresmiley
13 years

Helpful hints

Don't try and gain too quickly.I know myself,as a gainer,how frustrating that can besmiley.It was an excellent bit of advice that I got from an internet SSBBW model who has gained over 200lbs.She advised taking it slowly,as your body needs time to adjust and get used to the extra weight.Otherwise,good shoes might help a bitsmiley
13 years

Drinking olive oil to gain

bateman wrote:
Dreds MacBrehon wrote:
Ya gotta watch the saturated fat. That's the biggest lead-in to diabetes and cardiovascular problems like atherosclerosis, clots, embolisms, and, heart disease. The unsaturated fats in olive oil, however, are great for you, as long as you stay within your recommended daily values. Everything in moderation, right? The mono and polyunsaturated fats lower your LDL cholesterol and contain vitamins/antioxidants like vitamin E, omega-3, and omega-6. So, you want the oil in your diet, but not so much to really gain weight.

olive oil contains monounsaturated fats, i.e., "good fat." heavy cream contains saturated fat. if anything, avoid the cream and go with the olive oil.

frankly, i've done the olive oil thing. albeit not in cups. i think it's like a table spoon or something contains 200ish calories (someone can correct me on that if i'm wrong)? and, honestly, in small amounts, over a long period time, it's not so bad.

it takes a little bit of a strong stomach to tolerate, and it's by no means... pleasant, but it's certainly not awful, and, in small amount, it's not vomit inducing.

i say mess around with it a little--rather than drinking it by itself, add it to whatever you're eating through out the day. i find olive oil adds pretty good flavor to just about anything savory.

but, that's just me.
Agree...just use LOADS in food/cooking..it's good for you,but I think it's going to be hard work trying to just drink large amounts alone.smiley
13 years

Ways to break high metabolism?

AliceInWonderland wrote:
Heyy first of all don't feel like you are too skinny to be here, when you are big you will regret not taking pictures of what you used to look like because you'll have nothing to compare it tooo!

Best way to kill your metabolism is to not eat for a really long time then eat loads all at once then wait til you are starving again and eat loads and by loads I mean like 6000 calories.... you can do that throughout a day but you have to starve yourself the next day. I know that's really unhealthy advice but I'm not a doctor and it works, I can promise that lol.
Agree with this..it's why dieters put on weight in the long run:the period of starvation sets alarm bells ringing in your body and when you eat again,you eat more as your body is afraid starvation might set in again and sends the message out to consume moresmileyBut don't try too hard..gaining should be fun:enjoy and try to eat a little more each daysmiley
13 years

What do you want right now?

AmberBombshell wrote:
I want a belly rub and sex smiley
I want to give them to yousmiley
13 years