Qs for those who leave ff...

aby wrote:
2. Because there is nowhere on the internet quite like this...

Damn Straight! smiley
13 years

Birthdays

May 29
13 years

Drinking olive oil to gain

anonymizleness wrote:
Also I probably should have mentioned this before but, to be completely honest, I was a bit scared of what you guys would think.

lol, if you can't get honest, helpful advice on quick and easy weightgain in the weightgain section of a fat positive site, you can't get it anywhere. smiley

Enjoy!
13 years

Weight gain and relationship

Man, it sounds like you're one open and honest conversation away from a totally awesome mutual gaining relationship. smiley
13 years

Gainerism - what should i do?

lol gainerism, never heard it called that, I like it. smiley

It’s really up to you, although it certainly helps that you are now in a situation that allows you more freedom then you had before.

You could always do what is often suggested to new gainers, gain a small amount and see how you feel about it and then decide where to go to from there.

Also you could try planning out the fantasy as if you would go ahead with it. Think about things like how much you would gain, if you'd have a goal weight, paying for bigger clothes and the food to gain, not to mention dealing with the reactions of friends and family.

Speaking of which, there is one thing that you mentioned that concerns me:

mouse wrote:
as long as I don't become a fat slob its ok.

I know I don't know the situation, but I think you need to teach your fiancé about this if you intend to pursue it along side a relationship with her.

It’s great that she didn't freak or anything, but that reaction leads me to believe that she seems to have very stereotypical views about fat and fat people.

I'd just be worried about going ahead with it, thinking that she’s ok with it when she doesn’t fully comprehend what it’s all about. That leaves the risk of her freaking out later when you’re married and bigger which would be a tragedy.

Anyways, there is no need to rush into things; you got your whole life, and now the freedom, to do what you want. Experiment, test your boundaries, see what you like and what you don’t. Just please make sure your fiancé understands that any increase in your weight won’t automatically effect your hygiene and/or personality lol. smiley
13 years

Foods that aren't sexy to eat?

This thread reminded me of this other thread:

fantasyfeeder.com/cms/forum/view-thread.php

Or more specifically:

Kid A wrote:
Msprettypanties wrote:
I think my first time was funny. I hope he (an ff member)doesn't get mad that im sharing. He fed me cold cornbread. It was awkward for me. I spent the next few minutes coughing and sipping water.

Thank you so much for this post. I am still laughing with tears. My first one was with cold refried beans and I had dry mouth. How do you swallow refried beans when your mouth is parched?! I dont blame him, I should have known better too.

lol, fail feeders are fail.
13 years

What do you want right now?

edit wrote:
A grilfriend

I'll take one of those too if someones giving them out. smiley
13 years

Would you kill to eat?

Layla wrote:
Hahahaha Im Australian so where I live we catch and eat Kangaroos, rabbits, ducks.. whatevers running round in the bush really and doesnt have worms hahaha so yeah If butchers ceased to exist it seems I would have to invest in a new spear lol

Stop perpetuating a false stereotype of us. smiley
13 years

Confessions pt. 2

watergut wrote:
I find the psychological side of feederism by far the hardest part. I wish I could calmly accept my fetish and move on, but it makes me v self-conscious and reclusive, something I have to fight. I wish I wasn't so furtive and secretive about bingeing (except on this site!).

I know how you feel man, it takes a bit to get your head around it.
13 years