More than one tag?

Hi Ney,

Yes you can select more than one option in the personality tab. To do this hold the 'Ctrl' button on your keyboard as you select.

I hope this has been of assistance.

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Suggestion: reaction buttons

Hi Pudge Princess,

Great idea, thank you for your suggestion!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Videos not playing for anyone?

Hi all,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know you are experiencing issues.

I'm going to get this reported to hiccupx. The videos seem to be working fine when I just checked now, but there is a time delay, and as one of you mentioned it's been happening on and off.

So I have a suspicion this is something to do with the video streaming service we use. Do bear with us while we get this looked into and keep reporting any issues here.

Thank you!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Glad you are both now able to view the content in the video section.

Do let us know if you experience this issue again.

Take care,
c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Hi thunderexo,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I have checked the videos on the site and they are playing as usual.

I can see that you posted this a couple of hours ago, so unsure if you are still having an issue. Please let me know if this issue is still happening when you next check the video section.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Do you think it’s possible to find love with this fetish?

There seems to be a duplicate of this thread, so I am copying some of the replies over! smiley

abreastfeedeeab - I think it's possible but difficult. i'm not going to pretend that i'm diagnosed with any disorder- but i can comment on having a niche fetish, and generally being someone that has a hard time relating to people.

It's not fun in general i guess. It's like being in a niche within a niche- so theyre isn't really a large pool of people to draw from. I can't say that I'm unloved though. I have friends and family still, and i just remind myself of that. and sometimes I think the problem is me- even when someone seems like they like me, i can't get over the barrier myself and i cant open up. i could be conditioned for self-sabotage at this point, but im now doing the "if it happens, it happens" thing with myself. I'm pretty conflicted with lots of things. not sure if thats helps at all, but hope you find something that makes you feel better about it!

HappyBigBelly - It’s absolutely possible to find love and prefer larger figures. Gotta get lucky and find that person who enjoys the attention it brings :-)

Sir Saphiel - There's been a number of such people in the community in the past who have found love, yes.
2 years

Having trouble posting my story?

FF Team:
Hi s3ndh3lp,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading a story.

We have changed things a little bit with the story section, but sounds like you've created the story title, bio and search options and are now ready to add your chapters.

When you select 'add chapters' this opens a text box. Enter your story chapter here and save.

The chapters need to be between 2000 and 20,000 character long. So if you have not reached the minimum character limit it will not let you save the chapter, and flash a red warning sign to advise.

You say that your text is being deleted. So it sounds to me like you are trying to copy and paste text that is more than 20,000 characters and then it is deleting the extra characters to meet the character count limits. Again you should see a warning sign that appears to advise of the character limits and also a counter in the bottom left of the text box so you can keep track.

Please note characters include all keyboard opyions including spaces.

Try uploading in smaller chunks and break up your chapter. Do let us know if you are still having issues after trying this and we can look into it further if required.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team

s3ndh3lp:
Thank you for the reply!
The chapters are about 3,000-8,000 words; when I copy and pasted the first chapter (≈ 3,700 words) everything seemed fine, but when I tried to save it had deleted most of the text and said “please make sure each chapter is at least 2,000 words”. Is it because I’m copying and pasting from a document and not typing the chapters into the text box?

Hi,

Thanks for replying. Word count is different to character count. On the site we have a character count. This includes all characters on the keyboard including spaces.

For example: Feederism = 1 word. But it is 9 characters (10) including the space afterwards.

The warning message that appears in red, is as follows: Ensure your text is between 2,000 and 20,000 characters long

I have included a picture below. Please also see the character count which is in grey just above the 'Save' button. When you have copied and pasted your chapter, if this figure shows 20000 you have reached the character limit. This means that the text box will have deleted some of your text to fit into the character limits.

Again, I would advise you to divide your story into smaller chunks to upload.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Having trouble posting my story?

Hi s3ndh3lp,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading a story.

We have changed things a little bit with the story section, but sounds like you've created the story title, bio and search options and are now ready to add your chapters.

When you select 'add chapters' this opens a text box. Enter your story chapter here and save.

The chapters need to be between 2000 and 20,000 character long. So if you have not reached the minimum character limit it will not let you save the chapter, and flash a red warning sign to advise.

You say that your text is being deleted. So it sounds to me like you are trying to copy and paste text that is more than 20,000 characters and then it is deleting the extra characters to meet the character count limits. Again you should see a warning sign that appears to advise of the character limits and also a counter in the bottom left of the text box so you can keep track.

Please note characters include all keyboard opyions including spaces.

Try uploading in smaller chunks and break up your chapter. Do let us know if you are still having issues after trying this and we can look into it further if required.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Text chat down?

HI all,

Hiccupx has posted on the other thread about this, but chat should be up and running again now.

Please accept our apologies for the downtime!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Exclude option?

Hi Munchies,

Thanks for the suggestion. I can certainly pass this forward as a suggestion to the site oner for consideration.

On the story search form, you are able to filter your search by selecting the genre and, tags / themes. However this is not multiple select so depending on what you are looking then currently multiple searches may need to be done to find content.

We can certainly look into adding multiple selection on the search form to make this easier and functional search.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
2 years