Making money from your uploads - trial

StarSmoke:
But by upgrading that person can then see everyone's special content and not just the person they upgraded for? So someone could post tons of great stuff but never earn anything from it because their name wasn't mentioned when the upgrade happened? I'm just making sure I understand.

That's more-or-less right, yes.

The text on the images on the commissions page is a little small so I'll transcribe it here for anyone who can't make it out:

'The table below shows the monthly effect of your premium content - the number of times the upgrades page has been viewed, the number of upgrades then made and the resulting earnings. It also shows payments made to your PayPal account, providing the transaction ID. The table is updated daily.'

'This page shows the premium content that members have clicked on, redirecting them to the upgrades page. It also shows any content that has then prompted them to upgrade.'

Basically it's not just "I'm upgrading and mentioning someone's name manually", when they click on premium content it'll prompt them to upgrade. If they do so, it'll automatically notify FF that the member has upgraded, and whose content they clicked on which prompted them to upgrade - which then will grant a commission to that member.

Or to phrase it differently, to get commission from someone, they have to click on your premium content specifically and then upgrade when it prompts them. If they've upgraded from a prompt from someone else, or if they've just upgraded independently, those do not give you commission.

As such one may wish to factor in exactly how much premium content they post, and which premium content one has that people have upgraded specifically to see.

Also premium content will remain premium for 3 months after uploading it, before reverting to ordinary content.

This is all in the trial stages of course, so we're looking for feedback on it all.
6 years

Vorebellylover7299

voreBELLYlover 2 months
68.80.233.113, wumpfer1219@gmail.com
voreboy7299a 2 months
68.80.233.113, voreboy72991@gmail.com
VOREbellyLOVER7299 2 months
68.80.233.113, voreboy7299@gmail.com
voreboy7299 7 months
68.80.233.113, wumpfer7299@gmail.com

He has three other accounts but they're all abandoned ones. I've banned the alts to prevent use, and I've given his main account 3 days off and a warning to not hit women up with that message and that he should as least ask them if they're into vore first, and to avoid spamming.
6 years

Fake females thread 3

Lovely_jenjen 35 mins
66.87.125.192, fullerm333@gmail.com
Feedee31 2 months
66.87.125.192, Jennylove1822@gmail.com

Lovely missa at it again.
6 years

A fat mom is a good mom?

StarSmoke:
Am I the only one here who finds that talking of fattening up children, on a fetish site that's all about sexual attraction to fat, is a little bit beyond creepy?

Indeed, it's also not permitted and content about it such as stories or posts even if fiction, will be removed. Site's for 18+ content only. I think we've removed the concerning post/s about it now so far.
6 years

Polski-feeder

Ditto for this in another of those stupid Jshep2158 topics.

Title: a fat mom is a good mom?
jack_the_eater
Not only a good mom eats the leftovers so that nothing is wasted but she feeds her offspring a different kind of food if they don't like the one, and stuffs them full! She also teaches them to cook large quantities and to never tolerate waste... In other words she the first feeder they'll meet and she'll make them fat...

jack_the_eater 7 years
91.165.122.137, alain1066@yahoo.fr

Removed.

Edit:

Johnny Blaze 2 weeks
47.15.57.125, kuto@fidelium10.com

Also this guy wanted to know where a story called Apron Strings went - the story featured a 16 year old so it was removed. Going to remove the topic from him asking about it too, sigh.
6 years

Making money from your uploads - trial

Hyrule0fFat:
How do you get in on this? I pst pics fairly often and I am pretty active on this site.

You can either message hiccupx, or use the Contact Us form found here: fantasyfeeder.com/about/contact

Or email us at team@fantasyfeeder.com smiley All we require is:

a copy of your driving license or passport to prove that you're over 18 and your PayPal email address so that we can pay you. This information will be kept absolutely secure and will not be shared with anyone.

After this your Earnings account will be activated and you can then mark content as 'premium' content. You can see more about it here:
fantasyfeeder.com/about/commission
6 years

Fake females thread 3

juliejiggles 40 mins
120.152.51.17, julie.suther1994@gmail.com

Another MaxRobert fake female account, have banned it.
6 years

Telling my wife about my fetish

y2kboris1:
I know right! I've never understood for the life of me why people pair-bond with individuals who are obviously not really well suited for one another. I've seen it in my own family; I've seen it among my friends, even in my own life girls who for whatever reason might find you attractive, but have absolutely nothing in common. It's always a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. It seems they would be spared the trouble never bothering. In a relationship you can't be dismissive of people's wishes (in this case his wife's to become thin), but you also can't just be dismissive of their needs either.

It can be about avoiding the pain of loneliness. It's true that it can often be a ticking time bomb waiting to go off though. Sooner or later the feelings of "not wanting to be alone" can end up clashing with the "I'm not satisfied with this relationship" feelings at some point. It's difficult for the two to co-exist and then break-ups happen.

As to why people bother even though they might not be fully satisfied, life's not easy or fair and no-one's guaranteed or destined to have the partner they want or need. We're all very, very different beings. Sometimes compromises can be made or worked out, but at other times there are irreconcilable differences. That's how life is sadly.
6 years

Definite underagers banned

BoiFeeder 10 months
24.151.201.156, collinkennethsullivan@gmail.com

Told someone they were 15, account suspended.

goshbgosh 5 hours
profile: they said that they were 15 while messaging me on the chat, saying that they had 'been on here for a while.'
6 years

Story quality lacking

curiousv:
I remember there was once a rating system.
It was probably removed when too many people who couldn't write, started complaining that they were offended by not getting a full score of 5 for their bunch of misspelled words thrown together and pretending to be a story.

It was removed from the whole site since people are petty and downvoted anyone they didn't like or got rejected by which sparked drama, basically. I remember one guy who specifically went around downvoting every single photo that a girl put up whenever she put a new one up. The Poor rating was replaced with the Average rating as the lowest but it didn't stop it. Before that there was a Real/Fake voting thing on people's profiles too which was abused in the same way. So it was ultimately replaced with a Facebook-esque like system, similar to what Feabie also has now as well.
6 years