Bi m sub feedee in va looking for older dom feeder

bivaguyhere:
bump.....

I bump you back... hehe.
5 years

Belly changes.....

Chubbypup:
Is the hair gone gone or just looking sparser due to the stretch of the skin?

Well, it feels smoother to the touch and it seems to be far fewer hair's. Now, is this caused by skin stretching, or from friction I'm not sure.
5 years

Belly changes.....

I have noticed since I have gained, that my tummy rubs against my shirt all day long. It has been made almost smooth by this friction. I love how it feels when worn smooth like this.

Has anyone else noticed this effect?
Will the hair return one day or it it gone forever? Has this happened to you or your feedee?
5 years

Death feedists

Tigerlily33:
Finding someone who wants to take you to that point is not hard. I have done it 3 times to highly motivated feedees so far.

You should write a "Guide for the Feedee to be: How to prepare yourself for being bed bound."
5 years

First heavy cream experience?

HanSelo:
Personally, I just drink it straight. It does take some getting used to though, so a bit of milk and milkshake powder (Nesquik) will certainly help.

Once you get used to it, you'll be amazed by how easy it is to add large numbers of extra calories. Just don't go nuts to begin with, as I did, or you can expect a stomach upset and a sleepless night. smiley

It really works, though. I've piled on the fat since adding heavy cream.

Did you grow fast enough for stretch marks?

I've been trying.
5 years

Tips to rewire my brain as a gainer

Road2chubby:
I'm starting gaining, and can any of you give me tips to "rewire" my brain to make me eat more and just gain weight? And any other tips would be appreciated!

Mariomario:
Have sex or masturbate during\after stuffing

High:
I agree...you should only masturbate if you're so full that you can't suck in or have trouble breathing. Only do it then and you will associate the pleasure with the other feeling. Any other highly pleasurable things, too- always wait until you're stuffed, and then reward yourself. Do this for a few months religiously and you'll have a strong association.

I like this, if I had someone to enforce it. Smile.
5 years

Greatest fear

sweetfattie:
My fear is falling madly in love with a feeder who loses interest in me once I stop gaining. I don't want to get diabetes or heart disease, and I *really* don't want to use mobility aids until I get old.

Whatz old???
5 years

Does getting a costco card make you fat

Well, I think one ends up buying more than is needed, since most of it is in bulk.
5 years

Nasogastric tube

pinkmess:
Has anyone tried using an NGT? If so, would you recommend using it for a stuffing session?

nofbar:
Those are tricky and can be very dangerous if inserted improperly. I'm thinking it could be simpler to train yourself to "sword-swallow" until you can stick a hose down your throat with ease.

Johnny Fox could swallow it, and more.

R.I.P
5 years

Forced feminization/forced fattening?

Skinnygirlgoinglarge:
I did this to my boyfriend think it�s how he grew soo fast I�d put him in lil pink thing and feed him while pegging him make him eat with no hands
Complete humiliation but he loved it

Expatbhm:
Good god, lucky guy!

I would love to experience this. Thanks for posting.
5 years