Gaining and afraid

You pretty much have to decide between the two.
6 years

Skin feels so different after...

When people lose weight, they lose muscle and fat. When they gain weight, they gain only fat. So yoyoing will cause a higher percentage of fat at each cycle.
6 years

Other similar forums/sites

I kept getting hit on for money. I was looking to make friends, not buy them.
6 years

Breast size in relation to stomach size.

Breast size is not the same for thin women, therefore it is not the same for fat women.
6 years

Is it better to be the feeder, feedee, or both? ...and what kind of wardrobe?

I would think it is more about what you like. You can be into one or both, but it usually is not a decision. As far as wardrobe, I personally like to see women wear loose clothes to allow room for gaining.
6 years

Preparation

You've posted nearly the same thing in two forums. If you want to get fat, you eat more. If you are not getting fat enough, you eat even more. If that does not work, you use heavy cream. There really is not a prep work or pre-gaining. You are either gaining or you're not.
6 years

Discovering this fetish because of gaining gf

It's quite normal not to know that you like something until you experience it. May we ask what she weighs now?
6 years

Back at 280 before the loss

You are so beautiful in that video. No wonder you wanted to gain back all of your weight plus more.
6 years

How unhealthy is being an bbw/ssbbw, really?

Everyone should also remember that obesity researcher's first priority is stay employed. They have called obesity a disease in order to get more funding. They have called it an epidemic to get more funding, and they have gone as far as saying obesity is communicable to get more funding. In other words, the worse they make it sound, the more job security they have.
6 years