Who are the doms and who are the subs?

i don´t know for sure .....

but i tend to love a kind of game and switch between she trying to dominate me and i try to get back in charge after getting to chubby and feel more sub maybe

i somehow like competition maybe that´s switch then ?
10 years

Spoiled into submission

hehe tempted first into getting chubby then having to prove nooo i´m notso chubby losing some bets cue to bad judgement about my own fitness and getting then forced to eat more that would be a nice game ^^
10 years

I came out!!!!! :d

@xodem
;-) yeah i hope to find that right girl to bring it all out of me^^

and i´m surious about who that will be .....^^

or how i will be then ....:-)

@OnyxStar wow really brave of you but ont he other hand you gained a lot i guess so it´s always worth to try coming out if there is a nice sweet person you trust do do so ^^
10 years

Love to be teased

i love to tease and be teased not only maybe in chubbrelated thing if i gained or maybe a little chubby for my partner or she just likes to tase me cause of the effect it has on me ......getting kind of rawwwrrrr^^
and bit out of control what i like...

I even like teasing in differnet ways as akind of show how good we know each oterh and could do with each other and still feel nice and confortable as other would look and say wow they are mean to each other ^^
10 years

Unfit

hmmm...maybe a littlebit the same here was last ime running for a bus 300-400meters and was really panting a lot when sitting down in the bus but i still got it ^^.

i guess would be even worse lol when you think oh sure i get this bus run only to realize you get out of breath before reaching it and hes driving away :_(

that would be the point where i have to realize i misjudged my own fitness to reach to bus ^^
10 years

Family response

wgsarah wrote:
Well... My mom is one of the kind of WG fiction. As soon as I start getting bigger, she start with comments like: "why don't you go to the gym?" or "You should REALLY get a new pair of running shoes... Just saying".

Oh i know that lol although i was very fit and so my whole life i get comments now when i got a little belly .....

and i wonder how do you feel about it when getting such comments ^^;-) ?
10 years

Female feeder

Oh yes i second that a little bit gaining here and there hehe and point it out maybe or even tease would be the most fun ....

;-) hehe
10 years

Tv characters weight gain

Oh i guess over the years there were many characters

But i remember Carry from King of queens
Rachel from s-club 7
The very beautiful girl of Hunger Games seems to be normally a bit softer ^^
Claire Sweeney was great to see ^^ gainig

I i sense that even Penny from Big Bang looks a bit more substantial in the last series ^^
10 years

Weights and measures.

i like to emasure everything :
waist
hip
around the bum
pecs
arms
thighty

sometimes

and of course weight

(but yes sometimes that is disappointing ;-) give you that)

and in the form of tight clothes and pics ^^
10 years