Xdestinyx/french island guy

xfanaticx 2 years
84.97.230.142, u.krainianconsul.ar@gmail.com
xxinstantsxx 2 years
84.97.230.237, uk.rainianconsular@googlemail.com

Rude members

Hi there FF admin, I'd like to report a rather nasty member you have in your so-called fat positive community, feel free to access my private mail and read what this immature jerk as sent me, his username is either xfanaticx or xxinstantsxx

It's both, actually. This nutjob Roberto is at it again with more than one account. The man's deranged. Lutch didn't respond to further query so I've just banned the accounts anyway since he's not supposed to be here.
6 years

Definite underagers banned

thedogarmy 3 months
72.185.34.109, hunterland60@gmail.com

Outed themselves as 14 years old in their gainers entry, banned.

Title: moving up
14 years old tying to reach 200
thedogarmy 2 days
6 years

Silmarilion123

mephistopheles 1 month
165.227.35.0, windinthewillow4@protonmail.com

chubluv reported him and sent us an email in about him. Aside from working out that it was this guy again, he was also racist about blacks and mexicans this time as well. Banned again. (will attach screenshots/etc)

Hello,

This is Fantasy Feeder user chubluv. I reported mephistopheles yesterday and was told to email here with screenshots of our conversation. I hope this email will get you what you need.

I'll start by saying it seems he is someone you have banned before but who comes back a lot with new email addresses. I've been a forum moderator before, might I suggest you keep track of his IP and ban any account that comes in with that IP? Your software might allow a total IP ban, but the problem with that is that users can use other software to mask their IP and return that way. If you just save their IP, it's easier to catch their socks. Just a suggestion that I hope might help.

Here are two places in our conversation where he admits to making multiple accounts:

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 9.23.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 9.26.31 PM.png

To get to exactly what happened, I have been heading to chat with frequency lately and mephistopheles tends to message me a lot. He does this strange thing where he asks women why they've chosen to gain weight and acts like it's for scientific research. Whatever, it's a fetish site, to each their own. But he doesn't seem to leave women alone. You talk to him once and he keeps coming back, repeating any information you've offered, asking more personal questions, and making this wild speculations that made me incredibly uncomfortable.

Well, it came to a head yesterday where he tried to do this again and I asked him why he did it. Here is his response, just to show you that this is something he does a lot:
Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 9.18.43 PM.png

Well, we kept talking and his responses became increasingly insulting. He started making this wild accusations and being incredible hostile based on my location:

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 9.20.10 PM.png

Eventually he made the comment I sent to your moderation team initially which I found to be incredibly offensive and racist as he called black people and those of Mexican decent stupid as a whole while inferring that they are apparently why SAT tests have gotten easier? It was strange, but nonetheless incredibly offensive:
Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 9.20.45 PM.png

So, I think that is all that you will find relevant. I appreciate you taking the time to read this long email and look into this situation. I also really appreciate FF and the outlet it gives me to connect with others and also share my stories. As I said, I've been a moderator and I know it's a lot of work with little thanks, but just know that I really appreciate the community and the work you all do to keep it safe and free of trolls!

Let me know if I can be of any more service smiley

~chubluv
6 years

Fake females thread 3

Kim 14 hours
217.120.86.93, vahiwo@zep-hyr.com
Tess 1 month
217.120.86.93, rinse.altena@hotmail.com
HeavyTess 2 months
217.120.86.93, aru@l0real.net'>paru@l0real.net
gottenbig 8 months
217.120.86.93, f.vdveen.recherche@gmail.com
HeavyMom 1 year
217.120.86.93, -2yl05no1ofzt4@maildrop.cc'>d-2yl05no1ofzt4@maildrop.cc
ChrisFeeder 3 years
217.120.86.93, bugmenever@mail.com

Someone reported Kim, and HeavyTess, seems they all belonged to this one guy ChrisFeeder, all the fake women have been banned and he's gotten a week off for it.
6 years

Harassment thread

Just one for member 'studwithmuscle'.

bontaque made a topic about him and reported him as well:

bontaque 3 hours
profile: Sent unsolicited sexual messages. Told me I look like a virgin. I told him I'm married. My profile specifically says I'm not looking for sexual relationships. Told me I'm "some wife". Very aggressive.

how many of you are here for something other than sexual messaging? 3 hours
bontaque United Kingdom
joined 10 months

Just curious because I just received a string of unwanted messages which slowly got worse as I tried to get them to stop. Before I blocked the person responsible, they acted as if it was my fault for being in a website like this when I didn't want gross messages like "you look like a virgin" sent to me with no context.

Obviously that single message didn't bother me that much, it was the entire string and the person's insistence that I was a terrible person.

I checked her report but the guy had already fled, so I asked if she remembered his username.

bontaque 9 hours
re: your report
Thank you for taking this seriously. His username was studwithmuscle. Hopefully he doesn't come back!

I haven't heard of this guy before but I'm logging it here anyway in case he returns.
6 years

Bbw8787

Suspended pending ID check.
6 years

Polski-feeder

polski-feeder 5 years
37.47.59.107, iotrso2198@gmail.com'>piotrso2198@gmail.com

Posted this in the Fat Experiences forum:

for fathers
2 hours
polski-feeder United States
joined 5 years

If you have daughter , will you fear about that she will be obese like her mother or maybe you hope she will be? What would you do/ think when she will decided to be feedee?

Had enough of this sort of stuff in light of the Chubstraya thing so I've just deleted it. Good lord.
6 years

Different styles of role playing?

I'm not sure that there are any particular names for the different styles of RP, whenever I've done it people always seem to launch into a particular way of doing it without explaining what type it is. Everyone has their own way of doing it I guess.
6 years

Chubstraya

name: Chubstraya
about me: I'm not sure of my current Height and Weight because I haven't measured myself in a long time but I can still see my own penis and it's looking awesome (seriously)...but seriously (still) I'm bored 'n lonely with cam so let's chat, send me a msg here or sk.y,pe, sniperking2015, Em,,ail nightwolf_y2k1 at ya.hoo dotcom
music: I eat music
books: I eat books
cars: I do not eat cars
fashions: Looking for love or FWB
food: I eat toothpicks & whales alike
tv shows: I eat tv shows
looking for: Love, Marriage, Friends With Benefits (real or online with webcam)...for any worthy & deserving Female or Couple, must be honest, open and understanding with a sense of humor but serious (no trolls Plz)...any race, size, shape, 18yo to 43yo

Logging more of his info, have notified H about it.

Update: H has banned him. It's thought the guy was possibly trolling and he was more into drinking his own piss judging by his PMs, but a guy behaving like that just destroys our own reputation so he's out.
6 years

Fake females thread 3

plumpfinder reported growinglady, turns out the whole IP had 7 fake female accounts with stolen photos on them. Have banned them all.

plumpfinder 1 hour
profile: Fake account. Pictures are of AwesomeKate from myfreecams.com. She is 27 and from Seattle, not Switzerland.

growinglady 1 week
185.236.201.174, migop@gmx.ch
moreandmorethick 2 weeks
185.236.201.174, bum2@gmx.ch
devilscrazyeyes 4 months
185.236.201.174, carcassweight@gmx.ch
daughter getfat holiday 4 months
185.236.201.174, tochterpork@gmx.de
fitgetsfat 4 months
185.236.201.174, sandratt@gmx.de
makemelazy 4 months
185.236.201.174, lazybetty19@outlook.com