Female feeder

sure i will ;-)
and i´m as courious for it as possible but at the same time it turns me on and fears me if i would be able to control my weight anymore with such a nice sweet evil seducing girl by my side ....?

;-)

iw ill see what happens ^^ if
10 years

Introduction/ say hi thread

so welcome back ^^ nice to meet you
10 years

I need help making a diet plan

it´s nice to feel some more softness .....
10 years

Heavy cream - newbie

so for me it´s working :-) gained about 3kg the last week with eating more a day and maybe even stuffing but adding 400ml of heavy cream before going to bed or mix it in a shake

its about 1200kcal with only the cream

hehe but i definately feel more chubbiness around my belly button
10 years

It's paying off :)

hehe and i guess you kinf of liked that comment of your mom ^^

how much did you gain before your mothers saw you again ?
10 years

How many calories?

Thanks thick&Sexy i looked it up but got no response when i filled in the formular to register ?????

hehe but i just try to eat simply lots of more calories i need a da and hope it will stick on my belly :-)

Yesterday i had about wait.....

700kcal
300kcal
800kacal
576kcal
546kcal
600kcal
920kcal
320kcal
and some little snacking maybe 300kcal
so about 5000kcal

but inguess it was even a bit more due to sprite and other drinks
10 years

Breaking healthy eating habits

OnyxStar wrote:
Well 2 weeks to like 21 days or something like that. "They" say thats enough to break bad habits etc... Or start something new

Ok so i have to see if i can keep up my stuffing for a other 2 weeks then puhhhhhh.....
10 years

Female feeder

DemoniaFFA wrote:
Yes, I'm a feeder, and a female the last time I checked, lol. I've met several others on the site as well

Oh mhmmm Hi Demonial ;-)

that sounds really really mysterious and very interesting ^^

so please tell me what are your demonial skills ^^

and a very cute face btw ^^
10 years

Humiliating or degrading talk as sensual foreplay

CaucasianBrown wrote:
although I like to downplay the dom/sub aspects of feederism, I have to admit there's a certain appeal to the idea that I'd call a feedee terms which are nomally pejorative. Even though I want to meet a girl who wants to get fatter, it's even sexier when a girl feigns being embarassed about getting softer or growing out of their clothes

yes exactly !!! ;-) very well said
it´s so unbelieveable sexy and cute if girls gain and are a little embarred about it but liking it hehe
10 years