2 week weight gain challenge

Oddity wrote:
I think we should do stuff like this, but get different members each week or two to volunteer. Would be fun! smiley
Cool..I'd be up for itsmiley
13 years

I finally hit 230 pounds!

Congratulations..I envy yousmileylol x
13 years

Pesky puberty

lovely_plumper wrote:
Um a bit of the opposite I was a chubby child and then thinned out a bit before I started high school and then curved a little bit and yeah...
Obviously,am a man,but similar..chubby kid and then puberty and couldn't seem to put weight on at all and it all seemed to go in growing up rather than out..then Uni and the fat returnedsmiley
13 years

2012, end of the world?

Mmm..seem to remember we were all told in 1999 that it was ending in 2000....I think we're still here!smiley
13 years

Question for straight fat men who enjoy being fat

Gettingfatter wrote:
There's a minor element of being dominated by my partner that turns me on. Having her encourage me, push me to a higher weight and being teased as I get bigger is the kind of erotic play I enjoy with a girl who's into what I'm into. But there's a tenderness aspect to it as well; the encouragement and help in my gaining weight is very helpful in establishing trust and intimacy in being with her.
Agree entirelysmiley
13 years

Problems getting it up

Only just on the lower end of BHM,but don't think it's a general problem because of weight (think age is a much bigger factor)..some random thoughts that will only ever be applicable to some:tiring more easily because of size?psychological factors due to low self confidence because of body size?
It'll vary from individual to individual I suspectsmiley
13 years

What food got you so fat?

Not sure really..depends on what I feel like at the time,but probably chocolate biscuits and the fact that I NEVER eat one or two..ALWAYS the whole packet in one gosmiley
13 years

Where do you work at?

Solicitor (that's a lawyer for non UK people)
13 years