What kind of feederism person you are?

Those tests out there are either click bait, or they are trying to get your personal information. If you want to know what kind of feeder or feedee someone is, just ask them.
6 years

Post pregnancy weight and beyond

If she does not want to gain, you should not be feeding her.
6 years

Big areolas

I love big or average. I'm not really into small ones, because the chest tends to look very "boyish." But there are a lot more things to judge BBWs on than just areolas.
6 years

Favorite part of a bbws body?

Anywhere is nice, but I love big boobies.
6 years

I wish i could be a gainer

Start out slow. Tell him you like to rub his belly. Ask him if he's always had a little belly. Talk about food, and what it does to the body.
6 years

Letting someone gain on their own

This is why people need to let their partners make the decision. If you need a certain size partner, it is best to find one who wants to be the size that you want them to be,
6 years

I wish i could be a gainer

This will always be a part of you, whether you are active in it or not. As far as your boyfriend's weight, you should have a discussion. As far as your weight, you will have to make decisions. I think if you discuss your boyfriend, you will learn a lot about yourself too.
6 years

Feeders: what do you think of a 207 lbs score?

I agree. It's her choices. Do not interfere.
6 years

Regreat with your weight.

regreat = to make great again.
6 years

Looking for online only relationship with big sexy man

If you want to be immobile, then how is an online only relationship going to help? You will need someone to attend to you.
6 years