Winnifred_the_pooh

winnifredtheginger 11 hours
173.190.187.56, winniewashington@zoho.com

Ban evading, nice. Banned this new alt.

Hi Eliza/winnifredtheginger,

FF users may only own and use a single account at a time - without exceptions. As a result your alt account has been banned.

fantasyfeeder.com/about/rules
'one login only
Only one account per member please. Multiple accounts will be deleted.'

Your current account is still suspended for 3 days, please do not attempt to ban evade or the length of your suspension may be increased.

Kind regards,
FF Moderation Team
6 years

Uglygoddess

Fatgoddess 7 mins
88.150.206.168, Trishthechubbybish@gmail.com

Tried to ban evade, banned his alt. He can wait out his 24 hour suspension.
6 years

Winnifred_the_pooh

Some of the actual Swollenbellygirl's face, for reference (she never shows the whole thing):

Clearly NOT Eliza. Also the woman herself emailed in:

Title: Copyright Infringement
From: Swollen Belly Girl/Maria Sugar (iamswollenbellygirl@gmail.com)

Hi, this person has stolen my photos and is using them as their own.
Please remove them.
fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/activity
Title: Re: Copyright Infringement

Hi,

Thank you for your response. This user still has one of my photos up as their profile picture:

If you could remove it that would be great.

Thank you,

Maria

Hi Eliza,

On Fantasy Feeder, people must not use photos of other real humans who are not of themselves to present as themselves. It was brought to our attention that you have uploaded another profile photo of Tumblr user Swollenbellygirl, who has also contacted us via email to let us know that you were using her photos. Unfortunately as a result of your conduct your account has now been suspended for 3 days.

'respect copyright
Please respect the copyright of others when uploading content. If you know who the owner is, make sure you have their permission. If you don't know the owner but you think it may upset someone - don't use it!'

Again, please do not upload photos of other people who are not yourself. The photos are of Swollenbellygirl, not yourself, other users have provided testimonies along with the woman herself. If you breach this site rule again, your account will receive an an even longer suspension. Please keep to the site rules for a more harmonious browsing experience.

Kind regards,
FF Moderation Team

Also trying to stress to her that we know she's full of it and that she is very definitely not Swollenbellygirl. Let's hope that she behaves, shall we?
6 years

Winnifred_the_pooh

They did the same again:

eliza1999 14 hours
173.190.187.56, elizawashington@aol.com

So that was banned. She then posted photo proof of herself via her Eliza email as shown below.

hello, I went to log into my account after forgetting my password and sending the new passwords my email and it is now saying my account is banned for copy right issues when the photos I have posted were of myself. I appreciate any efforts to resolve the situation and I will
be more than willing to take down the photos if that resolves this even though they are of myself. I appreciate your time!

Hello, I appreciate your help in working this all out! I am more than happy to send my photo in but I have not posted my face on my account previously and I am more than willing to take anymore photos to prove I am who I say I am! And again I greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you so much for your help resolving this situation I greatly appreciate it!

So I unbanned her... and then she changed her profile photo to another stolen Swollenbellygirl photo. So now she has 3 days off.
6 years

Venom1988

Sparked a minor ruckus in chat when he was a bonehead to a woman but it was resolved peacefully despite his whining. Just making a note of it here.

VenomRiker77 2 months
88.150.184.74, rikergohan@gmail.com
6 years

Fake females thread 3

Feedee31 6 hours
66.87.125.182, Jennylove1822@gmail.com

Given the email name and IP and behaviour I'm guessing this is Lovely missa again.
6 years

Feed starving people with these websites!

StarSmoke:
I understand how it all works, and I often use the animal rescue portion of that site along with the autism part on behalf of my son. I was only stating that *typically* people want something for their time on here as I've noticed during all of my years on this website. I have nothing against it. I only suggested that posting something like this on a fetish website probably won't be as helpful as other places that it could be posted. Didn't mean for it to turn into all of this lol. Maybe I've just been around for too long and seen too much on here. I'll leave this subject to everyone else now as I was only trying to be helpful. 😊

It's all fine, no worries. smiley
6 years

Feed starving people with these websites!

Speaking as a mod, it's all fine to post, it's a free thing. It's much like The Hunger Site which is a similar thing. Clicks to send people food without having to pay anything yourself. I guess ad companies pay for it all or something.
6 years

Voraciousgeek

A user by the name of DevourousKitten joined FF to say someone was using her pics. "I'm only here to make sure my photos are not stolen. As they already have been stolen by @voraciousgeek, her before photo is not of her but me."

Just logging your ban note on them. I even emailed this guy telling him to stop stealing photos and he ignored it I guess.
6 years

Harassment thread

coldblizz 16 hours
137.186.64.165, ranbohhdd34@mail.com

Nixie 3 hours
comment: Member chose to harass me after being shot down. Resulted in multiple personal attacks, starting in PMs and ending in me blocking him here. Please remove member comments as I'm unable, due to nonfunctioning delete button

Nixie 9 hours
ColdBlizz, I'm sorry that you got shot down by a fatty. Best run back to /r/incels now.

Oh wait ... y'all got shut down there too.

coldblizz 10 hours
drugs are bad ew

Removed his comment, going to message her to investigate him further too.
6 years