2 camemberts with lots of those matching berries ^^
maybe 3l of sprite and coke
and maybe a little nibble here and there don´t know

i would say that could be about :

about 4000kcal maybe ?? oh that is not so much as i thought :-/
10 years

Just how fat are you?

this weekend was very nutritiuous :-) I´m up to 90kg from 88kg

I´m 185 but i don´t think that´s even near obese ....
10 years

Hooked on dairy? heres why :)

indeed ? so you will be my expert now on everything food related ;-) haha
10 years

When did you feel huge?

I haven´t felt really fat but now that i try to gain at least 10kg and see i´m curious about if i can still see all the skin below my bely button when i suck in if i can really do it after this gain ^^

then i really would feel fat i guess and i bet it would even feel alittle like that
10 years

Hooked on dairy? heres why :)

^hehe wow cool and very interesting i like such facts ^^

maybe that explains why i like drinking whole dream before going to bed when i have those chubby times ^^
10 years

I need help making a diet plan

OnyxStar wrote:
I dont have them now, as I was only about ten years old when I decided I wanted to be an author and write a fiction novel about the mean girls having a fat spell put on them. I was going to call it "Never say never" Hahaha... Childhood.

If I do ever write anything like that, which I have thought of doing recently, I will be sure to post them. smiley

Oh now i´m curious about what you might write .....:_)
10 years

Kidnap fantasy

feeder101 wrote:
scuba wrote:
calichub wrote:
I have always had this fantasy of being kidnapped even before I found FF and got into wieghtgain and forced feeding and all that. I have always wondered about the lagistics of being kidnapped if I was 300 pounds per say. What the kidnapper would have to do in order to do it. Prefferbly without being knocked out.

NOTE: keep in mind this is just fantasy and would never want it in real life.
They wouldn't need to knock you out. All they would need is a nice hot Thanksgiving diner set up in a large Van, and the open the door when you walked by. While you were sitting in your big comfy chair on wheels and munching down, they drive out into the country to a old castle. Then pull into the under ground parking. Right at about then, as you were finishing your last bite, straps would come out and secure you into the chair. As you plead and struggle to free yourself the goons roll you down a dimly lit stone lined hall were there are two huge solid oak doors. Once inside the dungeon, all you can see lining the walls are a endless array of mouth gag's, feeding tubes, enema bags ranging from 2 quarts to 2 gallons, oxygen tanks and respirator masks, and a milk tanker truck labeled super weight gainer shake. As the fear paralyzes you and the sweat is poring down your fore head, and Mad scientist wearing big black rubber gloves, pokes the bottom of your over stuffed belly and say's with a big Evil grin; Well, Well, Well,it looks like piggy has room for desert!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Year after year the only sounds echoing from the walls of the Dungeon were, gulp, gulp, gulp, hissing of oxygen from the tanks, rubber stretching and hideous laughter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to do that to someone. That would be fun (for me). But of course life doesn't work that way.

haha you could do that but at let´s sa 250 i would have to stop and get away to get in shape again since then i would let you try ^^
10 years

Breaking healthy eating habits

hey i´m cooking pretty well and most of the times for myself .....:-)
10 years

Stuffing while having sex?

Cake n Comics wrote:
It's a huge fantasy of mine to a ride or gown on a guy while he stuffs himself. Or, even better, to add another girl into the mix, and take turns pleasuring and feeding him.
It's a little impractical, but fantasies are fantasies!

ehm practical or not one could try it more often to get used to the situation or start just eating together and maybe then it could be nice with three persons and fo rsure it would bring a lot of weight gain for the poor/lucky guy ;-)
10 years

Breaking healthy eating habits

oh two weeks so maybe i never did it long enough so i really changed my eating habits for ever and i guess one wouldn´t even notice eating more ^^
10 years