Warning! fat can be permanent

All I can add to this is that I can't add anything new to what everyone said, except my experience. Which is the same as everyone's else. Lol

I've been a gymrat, powerlifter, runner, cyclist, chroni dieter. I thought I could be Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans or Hugh Jackman. I still love weightlifting, but I'm fat, always fat even when I wasn't, and always will be fat. I've come to love being fat, but I'd like to be somewhat fit and strong too.
7 years

Unintentional gain

glutton:
Only gain if you are SURE.
A key test is masturbate and if you still want to gain straight afterwards,go for it.If not,don't.

I thought that was just me and my imagination.

When I first started gaining but wasn't sure, I'd get turned on by getting fat, masturbate, then decide gaining wasn't for me after I cummed.

Now as I've been gaining, after I cum, the desire and goal to get fatter is at least as strong, if not stronger.

So yeah, I think that's a good test. ;-)
7 years

Masturbation

fa4ssbbw:
Do you enjoy masturbating or pleasuring yourself to your fat fantasies?

Absolutely, sometimes a couple of times a day.
7 years

Double chins

I like them. I like a full pudgy face on a guy. I don't know how fat my face or double chin is since I grew my beard. But I suspect there's some padding going on.
7 years

Unintentional gain

Unless I was experiencing it myself, I would never believe something like flufs and fatsteve are saying. Getting fat is addictive. The fatter I get, the fatter I want to get. I keep raising the bar for my weight goal. I hear this from a lot of gainers.
7 years

Why do you like being fat?

I like feeling the softness of my accumulation blubber.

I like being part of a group that takes pride in how we are. I love fat guys and see too many good looking fat men to think there is anything wrong with being fat.

Because I'd be really small if I were the "ideal" weight of 130-150, I like carrying a lot of fat and muscle. Hence my name Marshmallow Minotaur.
7 years

Weight gain

womansbellylover348:
What have you enjoyed MOST about GETTING fat?

I enjoy enjoying it. :-) I enjoy showing off my fat by my clothes getting tighter and being proud of it. Fat Pride!
7 years

If you had a wish - survey

Me: male, about 5'4"-5'5".

1. Currently fluctuating between 223-225.

2. Normal goal: 260.

3. Fantasy goal to experience: 300.

4. Probably 245-250.
7 years
3334353637   loading