Fat or skinny face on a ssbbw?

I really love to see a woman with a very pretty face, and I think she is thin (wishing she was fat). Then she gets up out of her seat or out of her car, and she is fat.
6 years

Recognizing feedees/gainers in real world

Very few feedees exist in real life. So, I pretty much assume anyone who is fat is just fat.
6 years

Mu 600lb life doctor sued

I would never watch that show. The reason I hang out here is that I love seeing women who enjoy being big. Weight loss surgery is extremely risky, and having a stupid doctor makes it that much worse.
6 years

Do you ever wonder if people are gainers or feedees?

There's sometimes a thin line between a feedee and a foodie. She may really love to eat but doesn't mind the gaining. I think there are very few feedees in real life. If she has been dieting a lot, weight gain is the usual result. Dieting slows the metabolism. One you become her friend, it should be easy to find out. You can just tell her that you have dated women who gained on purpose, then see what she says about it.
6 years

Breeders and gainers, a mythical combo?

I don't think millennials are all that different. I think a lot of things they attribute to them are more age related, and they will change when they get older.
6 years

Happy/funny/confused long rant

Go with the flow. You may need to stop gaining at some point. To some people, very fat is 200. To others, it is 500. You can make the decision later when you know what weight you'll stop at, and how much you care for him. Or maybe he really does not have limits. Enjoy!!
6 years

Telling my wife about my fetish

Almost every other sexual thing gets left in the bedroom. But if someone gains weight, they have it with them all of the time. So, it sounds like she is OK discussing it and having fun the in the bedroom, but doesn't want to gain weight, which will change her 24/7.
6 years

My life up until this point, and i kind of just want to talk about it.

You kind of have to document your gain on here by pictures, even if they are headless. It makes it easier to visualize the stories.
6 years

Men do not desire fat women

So, you are basing the preference of a billion men on this planet from one man you met?
6 years

Telling my wife about my fetish

I see these posts from time to time: "how do I tell my wife to stop dieting because I like fat women." The point is NOT whether you like her fat, the point is if SHE likes her fat. Which is a good reason not to only pick a fat woman for a mate, but to pick someone who enjoys being fat.
6 years