Heavy cream a bad idea? :p

hehe funny when i have those kind of eating weird times i tend to drink 400ml of whole cream with hazelnut icecream and milk very tasty

...and then go to bed
10 years

I need help making a diet plan

Really you wrote stories and didn´t knew ????

I always knew this was weird but said to myself ok i not like that and this i don´t want to kow what i would have made when i was like this haha.

So i always thought well a belly is a cute thing and since i tend to like more the smaller gains to chubby yeah it´s not so apparent fr everybody ;-) ....

I only was thrilled when i found more ppl like this on the internet and thought ok not so weird .....:_)

Oh please show me your stories ;-) since your mindset seem quite interesting concerning all your answers i would like to read them ^^.

But it´s always nice to see when something makes sense hihi so good for you ^^
10 years

2014 goals

to gain at least 10kg before summer comes ...
10 years

I need help making a diet plan

Hehe OnyxStar seems to be very know in such things of what to eat to gain weight :-)

I really could imagine her in such a kind of story where the smart female doctor pretends to help you slim down only to make you gain secetly ^^

mhmmm.....
10 years

Kidnap fantasy

Oh i would have several ideas of getting kidnapped in a nice form and seduced for say two weeks or tricked and manipulated by one or more girls to live in a living community as a kind of coach for one of the chubby girls to help her trim down only to realize much to late how evil their plan is:

Adding obstacles to their home that make it more difficult to leave the house cause i´m gaining weight .....
Somehow their plan would be to let me eat everything what would be to much for them and make them gain .

So after me complaining after gainig 10kg already they say oh but sweety you are supposed to be the fitnesscoach for us and therefore must help yourself to get slim enough to pass the all the tight bars in the entrance or is that belly getting to big eh^^.

I would find it very interesting to be trapped in a very smart way and it´s somehow my own fault that i have to stay and get fatter cause my willpower isn´t as strong as i though it to be ^^.

complicated to get this all in words lol
10 years

Is it ok to fatten up someone

Vintage Smut wrote:
Eh, I dunno...spiteful fattening is fun.

hehe yes i have to admit it turns on even more then the soft nice way ....

but don´t know if it i in reality as interesting as it is in fantasies ???
10 years

Is it ok to fatten up someone

metroidnerd wrote:
I agree with you all completely, there needs to be honesty, integrity, and transparency when it comes to this type of thing. But i think there's a compromise that can be had here ... I noticed that a lot of you guys love the secrecy element to the whole thing, the thought of being "tricked" into it, so why not agree to that as well? If you're going to admit that you love the thought of gaining, then why not go a step further and also admit that you love the thought of being actively fattened "without" your knowledge?

I personally am the type of person who would spend vast amounts of time meticulously planning everything out in advance, down to the tiniest details, to ensure that that weight gain goal was as mindlessly easy and obtainable as possible. I actually kind of like the thought of being a "secret" feeder ... and even being outsmarted at my own game or "getting caught" as well. But such things are only possible if you both have agreed to participate in feedism in the first place, and also if you both understand what "secrecy" elements the other person is okay with. That way both parties are aware of what is happening, and there is no "Surprise! You're fat" element to it.

And of course, if you get a no, then that means no. That applies to any aspect of any relationship.

Es that´s not really easy to explain ????

Best thing would be spill your hearts out about everything and then play certain role ideas from time to time and forget about that you bothknew ^^

;-)
10 years

Babygirl and daddy

Oh no haha i think it´s rare to meet such rare interests in real life ^^

but beeing daddy in a kind of roleplay maybe could be nice ...
But i would like to make a girl gain and tempt her where it´s possible and then scold her for her chubby form and tease her for not being very fit anymore making her do some exercises to show her ^^

But i guess i could live without her getting back on me as a very evil naughty girl and fattening me up afterwards ;-)

i guess that´s evenly complicated ;-)

and that´s not even everything there is about that haha
10 years

Feeding

hehe yes i know what you mean ;-)

and i do but i just can´t stop thinking about how amazing it could be together when getting a bit chubby alone is sooo nice ^^

so inormally just gain up to max 98kg if i try and then get back to normal ....
10 years

Can you feel weight gain?

NO you are not ^^ hihi

But that´s why i would think it would be extremel yinteresting to see what happened if i would have a gf who likes to prepare food and make it ready available or I cook more often to maybe lure her into eating more ...and that would be much cheaper then buy ready food you are right ^^.
10 years