Dream of feederism

Look up lucid dreaming. If you can get the knack of it, you can conjure up whatever you like.
5 years

How big is your belly ?

I really don't get how describing the size of someone's belly as a percentage says anything useful.
5 years

Gaining dinner in nw washington

Correct. The state of Washington.
5 years

Gaining dinner in nw washington

I'll post updates when stuff happens.
5 years

Competitive gaining?

An idea along these lines that I've had for a while is a button-popping/cloth-tearing/seam-splitting contest. Contestants all wear button-up shirts of about the same tightness. Then they eat until someone pops or rips something, then continue eating until maybe three more wardrobe failures occur.
5 years

Bringing up feederism with significant other

FearTipiciuil:
A bit curious. To what extent does she know that you want to get a lot fatter, that you have to be cautious bringing up feederism?

I've always been a shy person. I don't want to scare her off.
5 years

I'm already beyond "being chubby". Last time I weighed myself, I was 327 pounds and I haven't gotten any smaller.
5 years

Stuffing advice

A wide variety is essential for me. I can't get properly stuffed otherwise. That's why I lament the lack of a good non-chinese buffet near me.
5 years

FWIW, I really don't have any other kinks except for liking big breasts and wanting my moobs to grow huge, like D-cups.
5 years

What are some good tips for introducing a significant other to the concept of feederism? Mine is pretty much ignorant of it, though she does know I want to get a lot fatter.
5 years