Cheap gaining

It's a problem!!!smiley
13 years

Internet shopping for bhm clothing

Am getting to the stage where I am at the limit size wise for clothing from shops..does anyone know any good (ie,fairly trendy clothing)internet sites for buying clothing for the larger guy (am in the UK)?smiley
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

purple^sneakers wrote
I fight with the urge to gain constantly - But it really is just intrinsically part of me. I sat reading this thread wanting to perhaps spell out why it is that it's such a part of me, but can't...
I used to fight the constant urge myself..I think it's because society throughout our lives instills in us the feeling that fat is bad and wrong..it takes a lot to overcome what is almost thought control.Deep down we know what we want and you should go for it,but I know it's not easy and full respect to you if you decide you cannot Miss Purple Sneakerssmiley
13 years

Female feeders

Mmmm...female feeders in the US,Australia and a few other countries,judging by the posts on here,but none in the UKsmileyOh well,keep on feeding myself...lol
13 years

Thin people who want to become fat!

Yeah also work in progress here..gone from about 168lbs a couple of years ago to 232lbs now..hardest bit I find is the cost..all the food and the changes of clothes as I grew!But will be worth it in the long termsmiley
13 years

Why do -you- gain?

Thanks...you are fantastic inspirationsmiley
With me,I have been gaining for about a year now..the things that hold me back are mainly financial..all that food and the clothes work out expensive,so I'm going for a steady gain!
I relate a lot to what is written above..I love the whole look and feeling of fat on myself and others and have always found fat attractive.I also find myself looking admiringly at other fat people irrespective of gender.I love the shapes that fat makes as it deposits on the body and I love feeling and fondling my rolls and my belly.
Another aspect that I love is eating lots of delicious food without worrying or caring about how much I'm eating and actually eating as much as possible;as I know that it will all turn into beautiful,bouncy,soft fat on my body.
FAT IS BEAUTIFUL..embrace it and love itsmiley
13 years

What's your biggest feederism turn-on?

measuring and weighing the gain and feeling all the new fatsmiley
13 years

Feeling alone in your sexual preference

Adipose wrote
Y'all should check out this article: www.lardbiscuit.com/lard/truefa.html

Out of all the pro-fat and FA accounts I've read, this one hit me the hardest... I could relate from two angles, the feeder and the feedee; having both a socially deviant preference AND a desire to grow into a shape most people find repugnant in this day and age.

It's a tough road to walk on either count. But when it comes down to it, I am who I am, fighting it would be to fight myself, and I wouldn't want myself any other way. smiley
Same heresmiley
13 years

Feeling alone in your sexual preference

CuteKandi wrote
Nanabobo wrote Sometimes it feels like all these confident BBWs and girls gaining weight on here are fake.

Well most of the feeders/FA who aren't fake are ashamed so try being confident when someone is ashamed to just be talking to you. I'm sure more women would be more confident if more guys got some balls and would actually say they are HOT to their faces!
Your HOT!smiley
13 years

Is there really much of an immobility interest?

Xutjja wrote
I would never want to be totally immobile as in bed ridden. Immobility to the point of being able to just slowly put around the house does have a certain allure though. It seems like at times the more fat I get the more my desire to get fatter grows.

That wouldn't be feasible without a extremely dedicated partner. It would have to be a 100% mutual decision and shared sense of excitement. Gaining to 600+ lbs not only takes dedication from the FA/feeder but also monetary resources. It's definitely not a decision to be made lightly.
This sums it up exactly...couldn't agree moresmiley
13 years