Thin is in.

If she is just entering puberty, chances are she is growing into her body and in a few years time she'll be more average then fat.

I'd tell her things like that, as its not right to influence her either way into wanting to be thinner or fatter. The best thing she can do is not worry about it and let nature take care of herself, any dieting or stuff at such an age could do more harm then good.
13 years

Feedee girl????

I understand where you are coming from, I imagine it must be frustrating as a female feedee, searching for a feeder yet reading these situations, but it really is alot easier said then done.

Obviously the biggest hurdle is distance, it always seems most feedees are on the other side of the world to wherever we are.

The other problem though is that more often then not a sexual fetish isn't enough for a relationship. People like what they like, and just because a girl says she is a feedee, doesn't mean that all feeders will automatically be attracted to her.

As a result, it is much easier to try and fit a fetish into a relationship where everything else is already perfect, rather then try and fit a realtionship in with a person who all you have in common with is a fetish.

--Dan-- wrote:
The above comments plus: I don't think that a relationship should be based off a fetish (i.e. only going out with a girl because she's a feedee). If you're in a happy loving relationship then the fetish should take a back seat in my honest opinion, but that doesn't mean people want to keep it a secret, hence why people wanna tell their partner about it. Dunno if that made much sense, I tend to ramble smiley

Made perfect sense, I think you summed it up nicely.
13 years

Nervous

Ha, I think your body is trying to tell you something:

Skinny Girl = Meh

Big Girl = ZOMG SHE IS SO HOT I CANNOT CONTROL MY ACHING DESIRE!!!

smiley
13 years

The sky is angry

I really feel for you guys, we've been getting updates over here on the news for the last couple of weeks and some of the stories are horrifying.
13 years

Ask the girls/women!

Massailija wrote:
bbwildrose wrote:
Massailija wrote:
This might sound revolting and discusting question but how women react on hairy men? I have really long bodyhair it's like 1.5 inches long on my chest, armpits, back and belly. I also have bodyhair on my arms, legs but not so long. I must like shave twice a day if I want to have fresh nicely shaven look on my face. I'm wondering should I shave my bodyhair off? Couple of women have been like truly shocked about my bodyhair.

can't see any on your pics - did you shave it?

body hair doesn't bother me but we all have different preferences!

Yes I have shaven bodyhair off in my pictures, some pictures I have bodyhair but it hasn't yet grown on it's full lenght

I think its a matter of preference to be honest, i'm also a hairy guy, and am rather self conscience about it, although I don't shave it (lol I hate shaving my face once a week, I can' imagine trying to deal with the rest of my body smiley).

However I have heard women into both sides, ones who adore a smooth skinned guy to be close to and those who find such a thing less masculine. Girls who have no interest in "hairy bears" and those who are turned off by "hairless boys".

At the end of the day its your body, so if you feel more comfortable shaving the hair off, then do it and you will find women who appreciate it. Otherwise, if you'd rather not bother and just be hairy, you can do that too and you will also find female fans. smiley
13 years

Trucker blown up like balloon

would have been interesting to see a pic or something of him blown up, see if the reality is anything like all those inflation fantasies...

I'm also curious as to how he was able to pass the air out though his digestive track when according to the story the air was all within various spaces between organs and skin.

deffinetly a facinating story at any rate.
13 years

Mmmmm. beefyyy. ^-^

I was disappointed when Taco Bell pulled out of Australia several years ago now. :\
13 years

Girls who like gay sex (man on man)

BiSpanishFFA wrote:
Regarding lesbian sex, I think that 99% men enjoy it, at least straight and Bi men. Much less common is a girl enjoing with gay sex.

I must be the 1% then lol
13 years

Anti-obesity agenda

sethman wrote:
Cando wrote:
This Is why obama care and other government ran health care sytems are terrible. Because, well let's face it, being wonderfully fat or pleasantly plump is not the best for your health and you will probably pay more for health care. With government payed health care they must keep the cost down so they try to control your eating. It is wrong .

Which is why people can get their own insurance, instead of getting the public OPTION.

People, let's not bring religion or politics into this. Fantasy Feeder should be a happy place, free of hell or condemnation or the ramblings of people on TV news networks.

Cheers
13 years