Who's your favourite celebrity bbw or bhm?

Chrissy is traveling to different places as a speaker. But her shows are not cheap. I believe she is also planning to lose weight.
6 years

The bbw next door

It seems to me, you have to be pretty careful to avoid an embarrassing situation. She may already have a boyfriend, or she could be gay, or just not interested. Not all BBWs like being BBWs and may not like men who are attracted to fat.

So, I would try something very neutral until you get a better feel for the situation. Ideally it would be best just to catch her outside and strike up a conversation.

Good luck and keep us posted.
6 years

How unhealthy is being an bbw/ssbbw, really?

Everybody keeps asking this, but no one has a crystal ball. Some fat people live a long healthy life, others die early. It's just like anything else that can be risky, such as skydiving or race car driving.
6 years

Can a transformation as radical as this happen in real life?

There are certain words that would indicate it is a work of fantasy. Things like cheerleader, athletic, etc.
6 years

I actually spoke to a ssbbw in a supermarket the other day. i'm extremely proud of it

I would not have mentioned her size or BBW. If you were both single and available, just paying attention to her and saying hi would have let her know that you either did not mind, or liked her weight. You could have mentioned her smile, or clothing or something else which would also let her know you found her attractive overall. You may give her the impression that you just liked her body (not good for anyone at any weight). If she works at the store, just say hi to her now, and see if there is any interest.
6 years

Introducing wife to feederism?

By being on Fantasy Feeder, feederism seems quite normal. But in the real world it is not. Most people do not want to be fat or fatter. You can bring it up to her, but you might upset her or freak her out. Once she knows you want her bigger, she may be more likely to stop any gaining or encouragement.
6 years

Kindly keep your hepatitis to yourself lol 😂😂😂

Bypass surgery is EXTREMELY dangerous. I have known a lot of people who have died from it. I also know others who were permanently disabled from it. If someone suggested surgery to me, it would be like they wished me dead.
6 years

Any feeders here who don't want to gain weight?

Just because someone likes a certain physical trait in the opposite sex does not mean they want it for themselves. Someone can be happy having brown hair but likes blondes. Or a man like women with smooth legs, but be OK with hairy legs on himself. Or like a woman with large breasts but wants no breasts on himself.
6 years

Size preference (heightwise)

I've always liked taller women. 5'9" and above. But they never wanted someone shorter. I'm 5'9". But I enjoyed the women I have been with, not matter what height.
6 years

What turns you on?

Women in loose clothes making room for gaining. Women in maternity clothes who are not pregnant. Phrases like "This is the biggest I have ever been," "I can't stop gaining weight."
6 years