New feeder needing tips??

Hmm...very interesting to read about your sexy endeavor muffin......^^

And to your question a few post ago about the crazy thing ^^

You have to know crazy means good in my understanding cause it means :
interesting smart seductive out of normal beahavior and sey cause it´s all about weight gain what you wrote

So don´t take me wrong i think it´s very sexy and nice what you do and since we can not deny that this fetish thing is very strong.
Yeah maybe you you use smart and seductive ways to reach your goal of a chubby bf you can be crazy for ^^ but since he is eating yeah he obeys to your wishes and that´s what one does in a relationship as far as one is able to do .

;-)

so hell yeah go on muffin ^^
10 years

Can you feel weight gain?

yeah that´s a funny thing i can really ignore my appetit very well and really have to force me to overeat until it hurts a little and you get that feeling of a very full belly which is very nice......

And it´s really noticeable to me when i gained 4 kg or about that much ....then the flab between my stomach muscles (which are still there somewhere^^) and the skin, becomes more so it get´s softer and a little more jiggly ;-).
And i of curse notice the more bulge over my jeans ^^.

But i really would be interested how it would feel gaining say 10kg and realize your belly squishes when leaning forward or it really jiggle when walking ......
10 years

Feeding

No never since even the eating to much is a kind of sexual thing for me, when i do it. Eating normally has not such arousing effect though.......

So thoughts and of course real adventure have to be with a girl at least ....
10 years

Is it ok to fatten up someone

HI Onyx hehe yes i think that´s beside the sexy effect og seeing the other one struggle with clothes and liking it somehow but hating it the sametime a little ^^ the major turn on with the secret fattening idea :_):

To know someone who is able to even trick YOU^^(or ME) and know you maybe even better than you yourself to know exactly what to do or how to manipulate you and all possible circumferences so that you gain weight and it´s a kind of surprise when you recognize the whole extend :

surprised by:how much you really gained how much your figure changed and how you couldn´t notice everything and maybe even forgetting about how much more difficult it will be now to maybe get back in shape or even try due to changed lifestyle and your tempting seductive partner who always knows how to make you gain hehe

what DO you think ?
10 years

Is it ok to fatten up someone

hehe hmmm so curious about that topic ...i wouldn´t have any problem with somebody trying to try fattening me up secretely ^^ since my opinion is i eat what i like and if i gain it´s my fault alone .......

maybe with a little help of a tricky girl but still i would eat everything myself ^^
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

A sadly ent enough for me to really gain substantia weight just automatically so since i always did lots of sports my mtabolism sheds all calories down very fast if i don´t overeat regularly what i have to push myself to do so i really wished i once meet a female feeder who would love to encourage my desire to eat more and more and use all seductive means to make me chubbier than my normal comfort zone ....:-)
10 years

New feeder needing tips??

Hehe you girls are sure interesting with your thoughts on feeding up a guy or oneself hehe

i like those hot topics alwayys nice read there are others with crazy thoughts and even reall life experiences :-)
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:
otherland78 wrote:
AskDrFeeder wrote:
For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

Yes This ^^: 1. You can eat more than you used to.

Yes definately this one ^^: 4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.

6. Anything else?

Yes get more hmmm...turned on when i got chubbier and like to eat more to realize even more changes ^^ but that thought somehow vanishes evenly fast ...:-/

So you've noticed all those changes?

Yes 1. 4. and what i described
why ????
10 years

Gainer appetite changes

AskDrFeeder wrote:
For those who have gained, what changes have you noticed in your appetite have you noticed as you've gotten bigger?

Yes This ^^: 1. You can eat more than you used to.

Yes definately this one ^^: 4. When you eat a lot and become too full your appetite comes back faster than it used to.

6. Anything else?

Yes get more hmmm...turned on when i got chubbier and like to eat more to realize even more changes ^^ but that thought somehow vanishes evenly fast ...:-/
10 years

2014 goals

i would love to gain up to 10kg more before summer comes and i´m maybe able to lose my belly again before summer and swim short are necessary :/
10 years