When you get to goal

It really is addicting. I feel like the fatter I get, the fatter I want to get. So, the reason for my question.

I hit 229 today, just shy of the 230 I was a few years ago when I stopped gaining and lost.

It's funny how before I started gaining I'd see pics of guys I thought were really huge and would love to get like. I'd think wow, I could never reach that. But now that I'm getting where I am it's like, yeah, I can do that. :-)
9 years

Can't stop thinking about weight gain

There's something about gaining and getting fat that the fatter you become, the fatter you want to become. I see pics of guys that I once thought were really obese. Now I think "he's really not that big, I'd like to get to that size". These days, eating and getting fat are my focus. I get on the scale and am happy seeing it go up. I get sad if I don't gain, or even worse if I lose.
9 years

I wish my appetite would come back

I'm taking percocet for pain from back surgery. I think the percocet is killing my appetite. Or at least it's changing what I find appealing to eat, and when I eat.

I'm using MyFitnessPal to track my food. I set my daily goal to 3,500 calories, but I can barely get to 3,000. I had a turkey and cheese on multi-grain bread sandwich for lunch and could barely choke it down. I brought a small container of aloo mattar (an Indian peas and potatoes in curry sauce) but I haven't touched it.

I gained a couple of pounds over the past week or two by forcing myself to eat, but I don't know how I'm going to gain 40 lbs at this rate!

Ideas?
9 years

Feedees: why get fat?

AskDrFeeder:
Please rank the following reasons as they apply to you (and add more if you can think of any):

1. You like fattening food.
2. You like to overeat.
3. You're tired of feeling guilty about your weight or appetite.
4. You hate dieting.
5. Your significant other wants you to gain.
6. You find it erotic.


4, 3, 2, 1, 6. 5 = not aplicable.
9 years

What's it like being fat?

Prawns:
This is probably weird topic but what is it like to be fat, what are the pros and cons. The reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of gaining weight myself but I'm unsure at the moment.


As someone who was fatphobic, getting fat is a liberating experience. Why the change? It hit me that for all the diets I followed... everything from WW to just balanced portion control... I'm a fat guy. My body wants to be fat. Accepting that is a good feeling. I like feeling the blubber I'm accumulating, and want more. Those are a few positives.

Not too many negatives for me. My family, when I see them, always have something to say. I just give them a stare-down. Clothes are a challenge because I'm 5'5" with a 49" belly, 47-48" chest, 18" neck. I haven't gotten any snide comments from strangers because so many people in the US are overweight. My response would be "what mirror do you use?"
9 years

Warning! fat can be permanent

rubens_feeder:
... I feel like fat cells also influence and change thoughts, because the fatter I got the more natural and wonderful obesity becomes.
...

For a fatty, which can hear the fat in his/her body calling the shots more and more, extreme obesity can become a pull and desire, because the belly wants to fatten more, it wants to take over even more.



I've thought about this a lot wondering if it's true, and I think it is. There has to be some kind of reciprocal thing going on between the brain and the body. If we are what we think we are, and if we see ourselves as fat, then we will be. Maybe we subconsciously eat more, but I don't know if that's it entirely. Every day I wake up feeling really pleased at how fat I'm getting, and getting greedy to gain a lot more.
9 years

Clothing (underwear) women or men

Boxer briefs, waistband sliding under belly.
9 years

Fave fattening foods

Pizza, pasta, cheese garlic bread, Italian pastries, arroz con pollo (lots of it),
9 years

Poked in the tummy during an arguement?

My response:

"First, don't you ever touch me again. Second, don't you EVER touch me again".
9 years

What were the earliest signs of your fetish?

The desire to get fat came on kind of late. I was about 46 years old. I found a post I made on a weightlifting site almost 14 years ago describing how I was tired of dieting and was just going to let myself be a fat muscle bear

During the time between then and now the desire came and went. But fat guys have turned me on for years and years, whether I was gaining or trying to lose weight, and secretly I wanted to be one of them. Two years ago I started eating with the intention of becoming as fat as I can handle.
9 years