Top nav issue

Thank you for pointing this out, we can certainly look into this one for you.

Please keep getting in touch with bugs you encounter and we are working through them as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Need technical help

Hi SSBBWismyheaven,

Thank you for getting in touch. Can you give us some further information as this may not be a bug with the site.

For example:

You may not be able to open he message if you have reached your message limit for the day. This means you simply have to wait for the message limit to reset which is daily.

Other common issues are that someone has deleted their account / or their account has been banned. In this instance all site content is deleted in accordance with GDPR so when you try to open the message an error message will appear saying 'no items found'.

Or similarly, if a member has blocked you, you will not be able to read there message but a error message should appear advising you have been blocked and are now unable to contact the member.

If the issue is something else entirely, then it would be very helpful to be able to see what you are seeing. If you could send us a screenshot to: team@fantasyfeeder.com

Thank you.
3 years

Website rebranding 20/04/2021

bashhh:
Hi guys, so yeah on mobile the website is unusable basically.
Scroll down menu overlaps on the main page, like all the div are on top of one another. As I’m typing this there’s a big red FANTASY FEEDER in the text box, hiding parts of what I’m typing.
I feel it could be an issue of responsivity? Although it doesn’t help for me to refresh the page anyways.

LondonFA:
I haven't had that on my device, what are you using, if the viewport size is an issue the dev will have to look at their grid and figure it out.

I did have a similarish issue though where the box containing the core text on a profile seems to not flex to my screen on a note20 running chrome.

I'm guessing there's a lot of bedding in to be done especially on android

bashhh:
I’m on iOS 12.5.1, and my display is rather small : it’s an iPhone 6S.

Here’s a screenshots of what it looks like for me

Thank you so much for your information, please note we are testing on iPhones at the moment to source the issue. There doesn't seem to be an issue with the latest iOS so if you could update your iOS this may fix the issue...

iPhone devices seem to be having issues with the new layout if your using an iOS version older than 2019.

In the meantime we are working on a fix with the layout issues. This is because iPhones devices older than iPhone6s can not update to the latest iOS.

Thank you.
c00kie
3 years

Filterable featured profiles and images

Hi LoverOfEtremes,

Thanks for your feedback. Thanks for pointing out the 'Sign Up' button that displays when you are logged in. This is something we are aware of and will are working through fixing bugs with the new site as soon as possible!

In regards to filtering out featured profiles on the home page to fit your preferences, I will highlight this with the site owner to see if this is something we can incorporate for account settings and preferences.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Paypal

Hi BHMZach,

Great to hear you are liking the site and wish to upgrade.

We don't currently have any other payment methods available other than PayPal. However you don't need a PayPal account to pay for an upgrade.
As you can use any credit or debit card on the PayPal platform to upgrade your account without signing up to PayPal and having an account.

I hope this helps!

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Hey all, thank you for all of your feedback. Do please keep it coming and we are working through the issues as fast as we can!

Thank you!!!

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

Just an update, please note the issue with the story upload in the earners section has now been resolved and is now working as usual!

Thanks!

c00kie
FF Team
3 years

New privacy settings - to exlude content from home page.

Hi all,

Thank you so much for all of your feedback with the new branding update. Keep it coming and please note we are working through your feedback regarding bugs.

We have had a lot of feedback regarding the home page and privacy as you can see recently logged in profiles and recent content on the relevant home page sections - this is both available to people logged in and out of the site.

We have developed this morning a privacy feature for you to opt out of appearing on the home page should you wish to.

If you would like to hide your account from being shown on the home page. Please follow these steps:

1. Click on your avatar and select 'My Account' form the drop down menu.

2. Select 'Settings' from the 3 tabs at the top of this page. This is the third tab after ' My Account' and 'Blocked Users'.

3. On the settings page, under the 'Privacy' subheading. There is now an option to hide content from the home page. Simply select this and press save.

Thank you!
c00kie
FF Team
3 years