Problem searching

When I search for people, the website automatically puts my name in the search, and since I am also putting in female and new members, it says there are no matches. I can delete my name, but it seems a bit strange.
6 years

Maternity pants for weight gain...

I absolutely love to see gaining non-pregnant women in maternity clothes.
6 years

Should i gain weight??

If you always worry about what people think, then I say no, you should not gain.
6 years

Explaining my gain to family

You don't explain it to them. If they ask, you tell them that you don't mind, and you are happy. No need to discuss sexual kinks to your family, and no need to justify your decisions.
6 years

Belly play

I love to see women holding their bellies like a pregnant women would, even though they are not pregnant. Even better when a non-pregnant woman is wearing maternity clothes.
6 years

Getting my girl to flaunt her curves

If she doesn't want to wear a certain kind of clothes, don't push it. Just because she knows it turns you on doesn't mean that she should wear something she is not comfortable in.
6 years

New here, need some advice,

Where you gain is totally genetic. Since you are transgender, you can get hormone therapy, but even then there are no guarantees.
6 years

"why are the plus-size champions shrinking before our very eyes?" by chloe elliot

Not too many other places for them to come from. Not too many fat athletes.
6 years

"why are the plus-size champions shrinking before our very eyes?" by chloe elliot

There are not that many role models for BBWs and BHMs, and it is a shame to see a role model denounce their size.
6 years

I didn't read the Sun article, but it has happened for years. Celebrities like Carney Wilson, Oprah, Roseann, Camryn Manheim and so many more. This upsets me too.
6 years