Goal shape

I would love to accumulate enough soft pudge around my lover belly and around my tummy butto so that it starts to slowly drop but still appears sort of ripe and full.

maybe until my normal jeans don´t fit cause of all the soft flab but not as much that i would be effortless to try to slim down again ....then meet a naughty smart nie evil loving female feeder who can just control my weight between getting to chhubby and laz to ever slim down again and tease me enough to make me make efforts of getting in shape again but of course failing at a certain point when she gets seductive again and make me eat even more so i won´t be even able to chase her around for long or win against her in situps or rope jumps ^^
10 years

Your stuffing fantasy

SFBayFFA wrote:
I was just thinking about this. I would love to drive from one fast food place to another with my feedee in the drivers seat. We would order tons of food from the drive through and on the way to the next restaurant I would feed him as he drove. From restaurant to restaurant his stomach becomes engorged, tightening up against the seatbelt and the wheel. I keep feeding him while undoing his belt and releasing his belly for belly rubs between restaurants. At the last place we order enough food for an army and go to park in a secluded area. I gorge my feedee on the rest of the food while rubbing his belly and more....
10 years

Fantasy . confuses me .support

Oh hi muffin ;-)
i can totally understand you ^^
I know that feeling very well and would really love to experience that in real life once but since you like secret fattening i would give you the chance to try whatever you like to test your skills on me without guilt ;-9

Everything you would make me eat more through some nice cnversations would be my own fault :-)
hey and that idea of a weak small girl trying to be smart and force feeding her man by tying him down hehe is somehow nice naughty and there for really a turn on ^^

wish you luck with you real life eperiment lol
10 years

Would you be master or slave

hmmm.. complicated ^^

I would love to be kind of more submissive from a kind of teasing and dominating start where i tease my more chubby gf until she manages to make me gain so i wil become more submissive and willing cause she gets stronger and fitter while i become a chubby hubby she likes to prove to me making me do some kind of fitnesstest in comparison to her ^^.

And then maybe a change again over time where i manage to get fitter again cause she gets kind of chubby again and i use my chance to turn the tables again ...hehe

i would so love to do such kinky things once in my life to some extent^^

any naughty nice girl who would love such strange things , too?
10 years

Where do you want to gain?

Oh muffin that sounds very nice ;-) i would love to get enough temptation to get chubby enough for a girl liking to see a little overhang or liking the idea her man just can´t resist her good cooking and gains a few or even the girl doesn´t realize her own gains over admiring her boy so much ;-)

and on a girl i especially like this hourglass shape, too and more smaller gains from 5kg to max 20kg on a girl ^^
10 years

Cant stop

hehe cute thrilling and interesting would love to watch you :_) and see the slight blushing when someone pokes you and says may may hungry these days eh ^^

:-)
10 years

Does stuffing arouse you?

Oh yes it does smiley
and the more i eat the faster i tend to eat and get really ravenous to put more food into my belly .....

ahhh so weird and arousing
10 years

Online feedee/feeder concept

Vintage Smut wrote:
Online feeding etc. is so boring for me...it's not even worth my time. In person is the only way to go.

I bet you are totaly right if one ever experienced this in real but having nothing else online would be better than nothing i think ^^

cab hardly imagine how sexy it must be doing it for real ^^
10 years

Who are the doms and who are the subs?

oh i like both a little always concentrated on weight gain teasing and such things it turns me on to maybe think to get forced be more submissive cause i gain weight and feel inferior to my fitter gf or opposite and i love it when it becomes sort of a little challenge ^^

does that makes sense to you ?
10 years

Feedees: want "evil feeder"?

Northern wrote:
Even though I have been always a slender guy, (actually I am at my heaviest and softest right now, because quitted sports) my biggest turn-on have been for a few years to get dominated and controlled by a female feeder. Who is a little bit evil and teases me a lot during my weight gain and daily (day-to-day increasing) struggles.

In situations like this, when I would be laying on a couch stuffed and ask for
her to pass the remote control because I'm now too lazy and fat. Then she would make me to get up and totally out of breath to get the remote just from a few feets away. After that she would bring me snacks and offer those to me and tease I shouldn't eat those etc. Mmm.

Oh yes this i a very good tease, too first stuffing and then running away to get the boy out of breath by tryin miserable to get the remote back hehe very sexy idea ^^
11 years