Fake females thread 3

AlexVKA1/ChefOnTheRise at it again maybe. Someone reported the female account which brought this to my attention:

FriskyFatty 2 years
68.102.13.16, pmdeviantart@gmail.com'>ppmdeviantart@gmail.com
SirFatty 2 years
68.102.13.16, sirfattylionheart@gmail.com

Noticed an exchange between SirFatty and SarinaLovely on his profile. AlexVKA1 talked to himself using SarinaLovely1 in the same way so it would fit. FriskyFatty also has a couple of stories up involving an underage protagonist from Undertale, and AlexVKA1 also had a story with an underage protagonist which was removed and which he bitterly complained about. Both SirFatty and FriskyFatty also complain about chat being down on their profiles.

Have given FriskyFatty time off and three days to provide evidence of their identity.

Update: Nothing provided, banned.
6 years

Wiggles

Dugout 3 weeks
71.199.114.93, i33962@nwytg.com
HaHaYesOkay 3 weeks
71.199.114.93, fez12213@yahoo.com

He has two new accounts... sort of. It looks like he briefly used HaHaYesOkay and then abandoned it and ActionNews in favour of using Dugout instead; neither have been used for ages. Have banned both ActionNews and HaHaYesOkay to prevent their further use. He can stick to using his new identity of Dugout now.
6 years

Harassment thread

SoCalfeeder28 2 weeks
23.240.94.97, atrickjaxon@yahoo.com'>Patrickjaxon@yahoo.com

booitsbecs:
I'm sorry about that, i pretty much immediately deleted the comment and blocked him after i saw it, i didn't want it anywhere on my page. i'm so sorry about that..

his name is SoCalfeeder28 i believe,

and his comment was

'I would feed you so much McDonald's and Taco Bell if you were Murrieta still while I rub that huge perfect belly. This has my cock so hard I'm stroking it to this pic' I'm used to getting messages about feeding me or my belly honestly, but it was the last sentence that i just believe us absolutely not okay under any circumstance.

Giving him a day off.
6 years

Fake females thread 3

Heather2231 3 months
41.190.2.148, Williamsheather096@gmail.com

Got this email about this member:

suspected false impersonation

Hello. I have reason to believe, though I do not know for sure, that an account holder here is falsely using the photos and identity of a U.S. service member to engage in a scam. (This person contacted me through FF and attempted to con me out of a new iPhone.)

The account holder is Heather2231 who posts several phone numbers from North Carolina.

The service member who I believe is being impersonated lives in Texas and has posted many photos online. Here are several social media links for the woman whose photos are being misrepresented:

Facebook: facebook.com/leashley.harmel

LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/le-ashley-harmel-184501152/

Yooying:
yooying.com/prettybright_

The reason I believe this account holder is misrepresenting their identity is because they texted me multiple images that they represented as being taken the same day, when in fact they were years old and posted online by the ser

Heather's photos definitely belong to the same woman that rnickeymouse has linked us to (Le'Ashley Harmel). Sending Heather an ID check to see if she's this woman or another fraud.

Edit: Heather's response:

Lol

Alright then, maybe a week off will loosen their tongue.

Update: Nothing provided, banned.
6 years

Bevyboarman

Hahaha... I'll have them all sent an ID check.

Update: He deleted all three of them and sent one response but since he deleted the account I've got no idea what it was. Probably reeeing about something unflattering lol. Bye bye.
6 years

Corset training

I don't think that will work, the body puts fat on wherever it wants. It's all genetic.
6 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Pokemon Let's Go Eevee are the new Switch games and can connect up with Pokemon Go, letting you transfer Pokemon over from Go. Their release date is November 16, and they appear to effectively be a remake of the original Red/Blue/Yellow games.

A few other details:
-They include local co-op
-No wild Pokemon battles, just throwing balls at them to capture Go style
-The game only has the original 151 Pokemon + some Alolan Pokemon, and one new one we haven't seen before which is available if you link to Pokemon Go
-You can't evolve your starter Pikachu or Eevee, like in Pokemon Yellow, but you will be able to evolve wild Pikachu and Eevee
-Wild Pokemon encounters aren't random, they're all visible in the overworld
-Following Pokemon are back as well, you'll automatically ride big ones while your Pikachu/Eevee sits on you instead.
-The Poke Ball Plus also available for retail will serve as both a joycon and also light up, vibrate, and makes noises imitating a Pokemon that you can place inside and carry around with you.

Lastly there will also be a new Pokemon game in 2019 as well which seems like it could be more like the normal titles. Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee were more designed with influences from Pokemon Go to help introduce Go players to the main series.
6 years

Kainthefeeder

KainTheFeeder 2 weeks
73.19.110.169, cody.o@hotmail.com

Seems like another nut who might need to be taken out back and shot, will have to keep an eye on him.
6 years