Another culture where fat=ok

I've heard about this before, its pretty awesome, but they could do with a more varied fattening diet. smiley
13 years

Ff soulmates?

supertrooper wrote:
remember not always a bad idea to date your stalker

:O How did your stalker get it so right?!
13 years

Ed/fa: anyone else?

I have a really love/hate relationship with food, coupled with the fat fetish, i've always been headed in one extreme or the other.

I know when I was younger, fantasising and dreaming at night about how fat i'd like to be or how fat i'd like a girl to get used to really scare me, and so i'd compensate for it during the day by really avoiding food where possible and embracing my naturally thin body.

Although never officialy diagnosed, I was under 100lbs by the time I finished school.

Then I found this site and went the other way, stopped fighting it and embraced it.

Still, i'm not completely comfortable with it, either way, and I doubt I ever will be, like people have said, they seem to be related, like a pleasure/pain thing.

But you are deffinetly not alone.
13 years

Bbw with thick legs.

Twirly wrote:
I have enjoyed hairy stick legs on a man before.

So the rumours are true... :O
13 years

Shouldn't be in a photo/vid

LadyEjkua wrote:
I personally don't like vids with tv sounds in the background. It,s not that bad, but it takes me out of the mood.

Or when you hear a chat program noise and think its your own and then get dissapointed when its only on the vid lol.
13 years

A question to all fa's

Sir Hogg of Snoutington wrote:
I am taking the fairly bold step of assuming that no two people think exactly alike.

NO WAY?!
13 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

dethyl3 wrote:
Maximum wrote:
dethyl3 wrote:
Ornithology (Third Edition) by: Frank B. Gill

So you've heard?

Heard? Heard what? Flying dinosaurs?

smiley
13 years

How do you bring up this type of thing a boyfriend who's not into it?

dangerousCURVES wrote:
i wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave such great advice. we did finally talk about it and i discovered that he not only loved my fat but would love to feed me. since then we've had lots of fun with it.

Awesome, always good to hear when this sort of thing works out, congratulations. smiley
13 years

Who'd you like 2 see your fat?

I think i'm still kind of the other way and worry about people I know/have known seeing me bigger lol.

Although it would be good to see someone again and have them think I look better now, chics especialy. smiley
13 years

Weight gainer

I'm sure there was one in the stories section...
13 years