Watching someone get fat!

It's a little of both. It's nice to see one of "them" become one of "us." It's also nice to see someone who is already a BBW/SSBBW. But after a point, even if it is 500 pounds, I don't think adding more weight is exciting.
6 years

Not sure if it's right or wrong?

It is totally wrong. It is her decision to attempt to be at the weight she wants to be.
6 years

Moobs jiggling when walking

Size is not the only aspect of jiggling. This includes women. Some are perky and large and don't jiggle much. Some are small and saggy and jiggle even at an A cup.
6 years

"the allure of the pregnant woman"

Curious 1:
Good points growinglovehandles

TBH, aren't feedees trying to recreate the pregnant look with fat? That would explain why we are all excited by growing bellies

Not me. I have zero interest in pregnant women, but I love fat women.
6 years

Telling my partner

I would go very slowly and look for clues. You say she is chubby. Does she talk about losing weight? Is she OK with her weight? Does she like to eat? Start out by letting her know you like larger women. Then perhaps make jokes about seeing her get larger and see how she reacts. Does she reject the idea of getting larger? Does it gross her out? Or perhaps she would like to enjoy eating more.
6 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

johnxyz:
I love to see women have a hard time walking, etc. Not so hard that they are in bad health, but hard enough to where they need to stop and rest and are out of breath.

GrowingGrace:
Well then you would have loved to see me this morning!

When you first gain weight, your body is not used to it. If you stay the same weight for a while, you'll probably stop. If you continue to gain, you'll stay that way. You've got a lot more to gain, so hopefully your body will get used to the extra weight eventually.
6 years

Is being out of shape a turn on?

I love to see women have a hard time walking, etc. Not so hard that they are in bad health, but hard enough to where they need to stop and rest and are out of breath.
6 years

Work in an office, want to get fat.

OK. If you were barely an A cup, you'd probably be a B cup as you gain. B cup now, and you might be a D cup. If you are a C cup now, you'll probably be in the middle of the alphabet as you gain. But remember a gain anywhere is a good gain.

As long as you are OK with staying large, it's great. Once you gain, it's the same as being fat all of your life, and having no control over the situation. There are no decisions left to make. That sounds really good to me.

I'm really looking forward to seeing your progress.
6 years

Grandma fattening me

Grandmas like to cook, and like to make sure everyone is well fed. But they usually are not into purposely trying to fatten people up. Feederism is a sexual kink, and I don't think wanting your grandmother to participate, especially playing with your fat, is a good idea. Let her fatten you up, but find someone your age to enjoy the results.
6 years

Work in an office, want to get fat.

When you gain, you never know where it will go to. It is possible you may look like a fat 12 year old boy. Big weight gains do not always mean big boobs. It is not always easy to start gaining weight, and it is not always easy to stop gaining once you start. And it is near impossible to lose weight and keep it off. The best way to gain weight is to eat things you like. Ice cream, candies, and other snacks are fun. If you still can't gain weight, then you can try weight gain shakes, etc. Every body is different, so you have to experiment and see how things go, and make adjustments from there.
6 years