Workaholics

I've never watched the show but sometimes I feel like a workaholic. If I had free time I would check out the show......
11 years

First time inflator !! help !

Goosiebaby07 I realize this post is two months old so I would like to know if you have acted on any of the methods suggested to you for expanding you belly? I will also add another method that I like to do with my ladies. Stomach inflation. I feel that overall it’s safer and feels much better than inflating your intestines; because they were not meant to be inflated and kept inflated. Your stomach is a different story. You basically “inflate” your stomach every time you eat. You can inflate your stomach to the point you feel it’s going to burst and you pull the tube out and you are going to stay inflated. If you do it often you will stretch your stomach to an enormous capacity. smiley There are several methods of inflating your stomach. Let me know if you want details.
11 years

Your other interests?

Hoglet wrote:
I like collecting stationary.

I like fine stationary. I have several pen-pals, we write and mail postal letters to each other. I have really nice 30 weight stationary and very good penmanship!
11 years

Your other interests?

I put in long hours at work so when I'm not working I enjoy playing the guitar, mostly classic rock and metal. I also enjoy photography. I enjoy shooting natural landscapes and love shooting ladies dressed in Classic Elegant Gothic Clothing! I live in Florida so I like a lot of outdoor activities, such as cycling through beautiful trails we have here and kayaking in and around the Tampa Bay. I do have to admit that I really like taking trips to North Carolina for cycling adventures and occational rafting trips. I do not watch much television because my hobbies keep my busy. Oh, and I can't leave out that I love, love to cook! I can cook just about everything including sushi!
11 years

Reasons behind your name?

I was given the ID name Stomachstretcher years ago by the girl I was in a relationship with at the time. She was not a big girl but she was a wonderful feedee because I could overstuff and/or force feed her to the point where she had a stomach ache and she loved it! When she was completely overstuffed I would sometimes continue to feed her and she would moan out between breaths "You're Stretching my Stomach". We were together a few years and in that time I more than tripled her stomach capacity. I even used air to inflate her stomach! She was into bloating, not weight gain. So, as a result when she created my profile on FF she felt the ID name StomachStretcher was perfect for me and I just kept it.
11 years

Type of feeder preferred?

It’s difficult to explain what category I fall into as a feeder. I do love to see women eat to the bursting point whether they do it on their own or I heavily encourage them to do so. I also enjoy the occasional force feeding to the extreme point where I’m not always sure if she can keep it down. Unfortunately I have actually been puked on a few times when they suddenly erupt like a volcano! :o I like my women to be plump, but I’m not into making them or encouraging them to gain. I do like to encourage my ladies to eat well and healthy during the week and then make Saturday an all-out stuffing party! For me it’s not about seeing a woman eat fattening foods but rather seeing her eat enormous amounts of food that she enjoys and seeing a very noticeable large distention of the stomach. I also enjoy stretching a woman’s stomach to increase her capacity; hence, my user name, stomachstretcher. So, after reading the different feeder types listed, I don’t know where I fall in.
11 years

Guitarist

I've been playing for years. Back when I was in HS and in college I played in bands. Hard rock & metal. I'm a pretty good guitarist. I want to add from personal experience, you need to be able to play "popular" songs of a genre the chic you are interested likes and can relate too for it to get you points. Example; I can play "Black Magic Woman by Santana or, "Sunshine of your Love" by Cream, or "Whole Lotta Love" by Zeppelin or "Angie" by the Stones perfectly just to name a few. I recall one instance, not the only instance, I was dating this girl and she was into Country. I like some Country songs but I don't know any. Not my genre of music. "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon is the closest I get to Country. My guitar abilities didn't get me any points and if anything it losses me points and this is the reason why. As a musician you can't really play music of a genre you don't have in you. It just doesn't flow! So me playing something like "Layla" by Derek & The Dominos or "Sweet Leaf" by Ozzy just gets under her skin. Just like another girl I dated that liked hip-hop. I recall get home from work and walking into my house and hearing that stuff and feeling like I wanted to rip my entire sound system out of the cabinet and through it into the pool! Being a guitarist will win you points if you both like the same basic genre of music. If she likes 50cent and you play Metallica she will find excuses to be out of the house when you are practicing/playing. That's okay because you don't belong together! This is 30 + years of experience~
13 years

College shoutouts

University of South Florida. Go Bulls!
13 years
34567   loading