Events/meetups in southern ontario?

I would be interested in some of kind of IRL event to bond over feedism stuff
2 years

Any feedee’s on a weight loss journey?

Fatgirl1:
More of a foodie than a feedee. Due to medical issues I had to lose weight starting in 2020. It was a bizarre feeling losing and being so restrictive in my diet. I was never into sweets or chocolate so that didn’t bother me. Cut out all rice, bread, potatoes and pasta.
Lost the weight never hitting my goal weight however. Still a BMI that categorized me as obese. You couldn’t tell however. Started healing from major surgery and started gaining. Belly exploded in size. Still not eating those goods but I’m eating a lot more in quantity.
This gain was short lived. Cardiologist was beside himself. Back on strict diet having to lose again. My fantasies haven’t changed. Still wish I was north of 300. Love how my body feels when I’m so fat. But, the stress at this point is just too much. It will have to stay a fantasy. This site lets me indulge in reading about every bodies experiences. Living vicariously is going to be the way it has to be now.

So even when gaining with healthy foods your cardiovascular health suffered?
2 years

Usual fast food order and what resturant?

Kissasta:
Got a McDonald's just down the street from work and I've started down the path of 1 quarter pounder/big Mac or two cheese burgers with 6 nuggets and a large mocha frappe on the regular. My biggest worry with them is just the massive sodium content lol

Mrchubbs:
Yeah oh well you only live once lol so minus well live it getting to be the biggest you can get 🙃 worry about sodium intake in an after life

I had to reread this several times before I figured out that "minus well" = "might as well" lol
2 years

My heavy cream experiment

doublefrosted:
congratz on the gains so far! it looks like in this last week you've found a steady amount of heavy cream you can easily consume. i hope that helps you see a steady continued increase.

something worth considering - the increase in your waist may not be visceral fat, or at least may not be as much as you assume. some people store more fat in the stomach region regardless of the type of fat. it's just unfortunately difficult to gauge how much is visceral vs subcutaneous.

Thanks smiley

I definitely feel like I'm suddenly way fatter than I was just 2 weeks ago which has been fun!

As for my waist, I wouldn't say that my belly is all that soft honestly, only the very lower part of it. The area that I'm measuring is almost certainly visceral fat based on appearance and feel (and how much it sticks out)
2 years

Telling family

I mean you're 34 years old, right? You know better than anyone else how he would react.

Maybe he'll appreciate your honesty or maybe he'll disprove of the idea but either way he's going to have to accept you gaining weight if that's your intention.
2 years

UPDATE

I'm now 22 days into the experiment and these are my stats

On any given day I'm eating a minimum of 2700 calories and a maximum of 4500 calories, with a rough average of ~3000 calories.

Once a week I am eating foods that contain simple carbs or even sugars, but otherwise I am quite strictly sticking to whole grains, complex carbs, proteins and fats.

I have been mostly avoiding linoleic acid and eating foods high in omega-3 fats like avocados.

As you can see my waist measurements are steadily going up, so visceral fat gains are definitely real and happening.

Do I feel softer? Yes

Does that mean I'm gaining more subcutaneous fat than usual? I'm not so sure.

I've been this weight before and it definitely came with subcutaneous fat gains last time as well so it's hard to tell, especially since I've only gained around 7lbs so far.

I do feel like the speed of weight gain is ramping up though. You'll notice that in week 1 I barely put on weight but by weeks 2 and 3 I keep getting fatter lol
2 years

Yeah, heavy cream is the weapon of choice

What else have you been eating aside from the heavy cream? Simple carbs, refined grains and linoleic acids are all associated with abdominal obesity
2 years

Bobster:
Heavy cream is the key if you want to gain subcutaneous fat!
The fat is gonna spread out all over your body, I was surprised how fast my body changed,I gained alot of back fat,hips,thighs,but most of all it
Changed the way my body feels… I have everywhere a layer of fat now, also it made me much flabbier and full of cellulite
Just look at my profile pictures for proof 😊

MitchHedberg:
Yeah see that's the thing, I'm incredibly weary of any anecdotal evidence I hear on this forum for a variety of reasons.

Maybe you gained subcutaneous fat because of your genetics and not the cream?

People also sometimes start gaining in different areas only after surpassing a certain threshold (e.g. gaining a lot of thigh fat only after the initial 50lbs)

And of course there are a lot of individuals on here who have claimed Heavy Cream made them softer yet they sport pics that don't seem to suggest that.

So that's why the purpose of this experiment is for me to see what happens for myself. One of the benefits of this is that I'm currently below my peak weight of 200lbs (I'm 183 lbs right now) so I have a good idea of what I looked like with the extra 15 lbs. If my body composition is majorly different when I regain the weight with heavy cream then I will be much more convinced of its properties.

GoingForBroke:
I believe regular exercise definitely helps. I think that if you exercise, assuming exercise doesn't burn more visceral fat than subcutaneous, there's a lot of studies going both ways, then you eat a subcutaneous fat focused diet, you burn evenly but gain subcutaneously. Don't have a lot to back that up, currently in the midst of trying it myself.

I've been going on hour long walks (roughly 6-8km) every day and taking psyllium husk. Both are supposed to reduce visceral fat in general so we'll see what happens.
2 years

Bobster:
Heavy cream is the key if you want to gain subcutaneous fat!
The fat is gonna spread out all over your body, I was surprised how fast my body changed,I gained alot of back fat,hips,thighs,but most of all it
Changed the way my body feels… I have everywhere a layer of fat now, also it made me much flabbier and full of cellulite
Just look at my profile pictures for proof 😊

Yeah see that's the thing, I'm incredibly weary of any anecdotal evidence I hear on this forum for a variety of reasons.

Maybe you gained subcutaneous fat because of your genetics and not the cream?

People also sometimes start gaining in different areas only after surpassing a certain threshold (e.g. gaining a lot of thigh fat only after the initial 50lbs)

And of course there are a lot of individuals on here who have claimed Heavy Cream made them softer yet they sport pics that don't seem to suggest that.

So that's why the purpose of this experiment is for me to see what happens for myself. One of the benefits of this is that I'm currently below my peak weight of 200lbs (I'm 183 lbs right now) so I have a good idea of what I looked like with the extra 15 lbs. If my body composition is majorly different when I regain the weight with heavy cream then I will be much more convinced of its properties.
2 years
34567   loading