Supressing the fetish

MountainChub:
Can you suppress the fetish and find happyness trough other aspects in life?

Enas:
I dont know how you can find happyness from a fetish, at least directly. A fetish has to do with pleasure, in order to find happyness you need to work for a higher cause, and so on.

What my advice is, is to start working on something exciting, so exciting that it makes you forget about your fetish! Dont try to do anything with the fetish itself, just let yourself get carried away from it, with something else.

Munchies:
This is like trying to kick binge eating by taking up smoking.

Assuming he has maladaptive habits with his feedist kink, it's just swapping one vice for another at best, or ending up with multiple vices at worst.

Sorry, i didnt word it well enough. I had in mind things like reading / writing, learning, making art, or going on bysicle rides (thats something i enjoy a lot)
1 month

Supressing the fetish

MountainChub:
Can you suppress the fetish and find happyness trough other aspects in life?

I dont know how you can find happyness from a fetish, at least directly. A fetish has to do with pleasure, in order to find happyness you need to work for a higher cause, and so on.

What my advice is, is to start working on something exciting, so exciting that it makes you forget about your fetish! Dont try to do anything with the fetish itself, just let yourself get carried away from it, with something else.
1 month

Wedge pillow

Munchies:
I can't sleep on my back because I suffer from post-nasal drip. If I try, I'll choke.

Enas:
YIKES! That sounds terrifying!

Munchies:
To someone unfamiliar with the situation, I can understand why you'd think that, but it's more inconvenient than scary.

If I fall asleep on my back and my post-nasal drip starts acting, what happens is I'll wake from my sleep coughing.[/quote]

Ooh i see. How often do you roll over in bed when you sleep? (i do it all the time i think 😅)
2 months

Wedge pillow

Munchies:
I can't sleep on my back because I suffer from post-nasal drip. If I try, I'll choke. [/quote]

YIKES! That sounds terrifying!
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

Enas:
If you have any energy for philosophizing, what is that special lady that the searching is about?

Oddball454:
Its not that i have been searching for 25 years! I have had relationships during that time, though none right now!

Was just musing that I have known of this scene for 25 years, a quarter of a century, and i just realised half of my life too!!

Nonono! Im just curious about the ideological (a body of ideas) framework in which the "Special Other" exists. Not for you specifically, because im noticing a lot of people treat this in the same way. That they have an image of what that other person is, and then seeing whats closest to it.

And thats good to know xD
2 months

Celebration (of sorts!)

If you have any energy for philosophizing, what is that special lady that the searching is about?
2 months

Ravenous the day after a stuffing?

Stuffytummywriter:
yes definitely! although i find it has less to do with the amount of calories and more with how tight i managed to pack my belly. Like if I overeat past the point of pain at night, i'll wake up to my tummy fairly screaming with hunger, while also being kinda puffy and sore and sensitive.

And if I have time (and supplies) to re-stuff again in the morning when i've binged the night before... it's the best feeling in the world! It's almost like my tummy is so distended still it needs to be packed full again to feel comfortable.
stomach capacity expands by sheer volume. You can even do it with water (if you have the patience)!
2 months

Healthy but fattening?

Harry-Misty:
I know this thread was a long ago, but i wanna make it again. So what food is made for diet but still makes you fat?

Munchies:
Anything low fat or fat free. Turns out, fat makes things taste good. So to compensate, they increase the sugar content.

This is, ironically, more fattening.

This is such a wonderful example of ideology!!!
2 months

Are there girls who like obese men?

This is a wonderful case where we could use the hegelian dialectic! 😆

Luckely ive already proposed to Hiccupx (site owner) about making an other "forum" thing that will be designed so that it will naturally encourage people to engage in it, but we will see if it will ever be implemented!

In the meantime, i noticed how one person made a thesis (the one drawing attention to the number of comments in womens vs mens pictures) then another person made an antithesis (the thesis was not correct because it didnt take into account the imbalance of objectification in men and women) and so it is time for a synthesis!

Unfortunately im currently too horny to think of what this synthesis would be 😅, but i write this to encourage someone else to try it! Try to form a synthesis with the thesis and its antithesis!
2 months
34567   loading