What is it about seeing a body growing large and soft?

UhOhSpaghettios:
The loss of control as someone slips from discipline in their diet and exercise into fixating on their greedy appetite is so tantalizing- I once had a friend who became a pizza delivery driver through college; seeing his Papa John’s uniform polo grow tighter and tighter from the free pizza slices was absolutely thrilling!

Be careful, the same seems to be happening to you!
5 months

People over/underestimating your weight

Several months ago I shocked an acquaintance when I told her I was down to 163. Turns out she was 170 despite being an inch shorter than me with no visible fat whatsoever.
6 months

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

My youngest SIL deliberately squeezes her thick fat belly into me when we hug. She went from sporty to obese in her mid-20s and began doing this on purpose ever since.
6 months

Person you would love to feed/see fat

One of my tenants has recently put on about 40-50 lbs. My guess is it's the result of prescription meds in conjunction with a carb addiction.

She's always been into her looks and still is, although there's no hiding the fat belly, chubby cheeks, double chin, and thick arms.

Although it looks great on her, I'm certain she absolutely hates having gained the weight. While there's nothing I can do to add to it, I'm hoping she indulges over the holidays and winter to pack on some more.
6 months

I have a thing for flabby rolls

Angelgluttony:
Ever since I started gaining weight, I’ve noticed that my arms are one of the softest and squishiest parts of my body. When I grab handfuls of it, it’s like soft, warm dough melting into my hands.The bigger I’ve gotten the more it dangled. It now rests softly just below the side of my breast. It’s so soft and mushy. I’ve been wanting to wrestle with my someone just to see how strong my flab’s could be!

I agree loose soft arm flab is incredibly hot. While fat bellies are awesome, extreme flab on arms and thighs is underrated. You should show it off!
6 months

My old bff getting fat

Such an alluring dynamic. How is this going? Have the two of you been catching up over meals or drinks?
1 year

Bmi. what's yours?

BradyG:
Just went to the doctor today because I have Covid and the bad news was I weighed 356 pounds and My BMI is 63.06 obese class 3 morbid obesity my body fat is 84 %. This means I carry 296 lbs of body fat, and of course the doctor didn’t fail to remind me that I have gained 226 pounds in the past 26 months. I walked out of that office with my tail between my legs

Your reaction had to be priceless!

Covid be damned, I would've taken you there just to watch it all unfold, my former athlete friend being dressed down by a respected medical professional for letting herself get morbidly obese, leaving in embarrassment.

Then of course once we got in the car I'd tease you to no end by piling on to the doctor's remarks.
1 year

College weight

newenglander:
After giving this topic some thought, yes college attendees today are indeed heavier than their counterparts from prior generations. But has anyone noticed those in their early-20s becoming fatter in general?

Many cashiers and other workers in my local Dollar Tree, Stop&Shop, and Walmart for example are young but not likely to be college students. This much I deduced from seeing them at work when class would be in session. They seem much heavier than their predecessors from about 20 years ago.

This makes me wonder if college attendance is simply coincidental to weight gain. Could the real culprits be a combination of factors such as poor diet, antidepressant use, video games, and social media?

Also cigarette use is down significantly among this demographic. Nicotine being a stimulant often helped keep the weight off.

BradyG:
I love your comments. They’re always well thought out and extremely intelligent. After Tom Brady, you are my favorite

As flattering as that status is, surely it must be a bit of an exaggeration. Just one single solitary notch below the the GOAT... No way!
2 years

College weight

After giving this topic some thought, yes college attendees today are indeed heavier than their counterparts from prior generations. But has anyone noticed those in their early-20s becoming fatter in general?

Many cashiers and other workers in my local Dollar Tree, Stop&Shop, and Walmart for example are young but not likely to be college students. This much I deduced from seeing them at work when class would be in session. They seem much heavier than their predecessors from about 20 years ago.

This makes me wonder if college attendance is simply coincidental to weight gain. Could the real culprits be a combination of factors such as poor diet, antidepressant use, video games, and social media?

Also cigarette use is down significantly among this demographic. Nicotine being a stimulant often helped keep the weight off.
2 years
34567   loading