Night time the easiest time to gain?

Well it works for me..try itsmiley
14 years

Weight gain problems

Am getting to the same point with the same problem with clothes...help me too!smiley
14 years

Humilating men by feminizing

Just a fantasy for me,but a really strong one!x
14 years

Body inflation fantasy

Me too...great minds think alike!
14 years

What changes have you noticed since gaining weight?

The extra effort needed for everyday things like walking down the street;breathlessness after climbing stairs and finding it not that easy or comfortable to cros my legs when sitting!
14 years

First fat summer

My first fat summer (about 40lbs heavier than last year)Haven't really got to the stage where I would feel ok about taking my shirt off in public..it's ok on here and would be fine if there were other fa around etc.,but not generally..sorry,not got that brave yet!
14 years

For the gainers out there

Have always loved food and always had a fat fetish.Society brainwashed me into thinking this was bad,so I watched what I ate and was slim.My appetite diminished and when I decided to gain I found eating a lot difficult at first,but now its no problem at all.SO love food and am SO turned on by my fat and other peoples fatsmiley
14 years

Female feeders

Fawkesy wrote
I'm a feeder, and yes the ratio of Male Feedees to Female Feeders is totally off balance. I know there are women that are feeders out there but have not fully accepted it openly, because of fear of what their friends would think. Me, I don't give a crap what people think. I do what I want, and I have my views. smiley smiley smiley
Good for you..respectsmiley
14 years

What do you guys eat on an average day?

Don't think about it (too much like hard work!)just eat as much as I can when I cansmiley
14 years

Female feeders

BBWKatty wrote
Haha, I'm a feeder and pretty dominant as well.
Er,what was that Kat..'pretty dominant'...no,but sorry,its 'very' dominant..you know it and I love it!smiley
14 years